PDA

View Full Version : Is Coke in NY Killing Cherry and Vanilla Zero?

MATHA531
10-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Once again, just as happened before, despite the fact the two brands are very popular, it is beginning to become difficult in many places to find either product. I talkied to a store manager and he told me that the distributor is trying to disuade carrying the flavored products. Of course when the retailers do not carry the products, then it will be claimed sales have become flat and sooner or later (probably sooner here) the products will be withdrawn with the bs excuse they are not popular.

All I saw when the products came out and up until the time they began becoming scarce they were selling very well......

Incidentally, in the NYC area has anybody ever seen a 2 liter diet cherry vanilla dr pepper?

DNL Lover
10-03-2007, 04:49 PM
in my area (Buffalo) we havnt had any vanilla zero yet

popologist
10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
MATHA...

I find Cherry Coke Zero at Gristede's on the Upper East Side (89th and Lexington) in 2Liter and 12pack (It's expensive though... over $7 for a 12 pack). I've also been finding Black Cherry Fresca and Peach Fresca as well.

I find Vanilla Coke Zero at C-town, also on the UES (89th and 1st Ave).

I hope this helps, but... don't buy up all of my supply.

cokebabies
10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
On Long Island, Vanilla and Cherry Zero are still available, but seem to be dwindling a bit.

popologist
10-04-2007, 12:03 AM
are they dwindling or just selling out? at the store near me, i think they're selling out... not dwindling.

fusion
10-04-2007, 08:04 PM
We haven't had 2 liters in over a month, and I was in another area today, west of where I work, and there was none to be found there, either. Just 12 packs.

popologist
10-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I see coke zero A LOT more places now than I did a year ago... and I also see a lot MORE of it.

MATHA531
10-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I see coke zero A LOT more places now than I did a year ago... and I also see a lot MORE of it.

Agreed on that...coke zero indeed is now almost everywhere....

But what we're talking about is Coke Zero Cherry and Coke Zero Vanilla.

cokebabies
10-05-2007, 08:24 PM
are they dwindling or just selling out? at the store near me, i think they're selling out... not dwindling.

Selling out, but they seem to be selling out of smaller quantities. A few months back, there would be a lot of 12-packs of Cherry and Vanilla Zero, now there seems to be 3-4 at any given time.