PDA

View Full Version : Starting A New Beverage Company

eshades
10-12-2007, 03:25 AM
I am a business person hoping to start a new Organic beverage soon. I have been doing alot of research, but I am having some difficulties finding product developers, bottlers etc. Being that the product that I am trying to produce is organic, I feel it is important to find a reputable company that will stay true to this sort of organic lifestyle as I am hoping to be certified organic and be sold in small stores across the country and be accepted in stores such as whole foods. I would like to know if I can get a referrals for this process. I live in NY, so a company that is close would be great, but not necessary. Also, it would be great to hear from people who have already started a beverage company. I have lots of general questions. Hoping to see something soon:)
thank you:)

P.S. This posting may also be beneficial to others as well.

greg
10-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Try this link. Here you will find information on a trade show that takes place twice a year. One on the East Coast and one on the West coast.
You will find a list if exhibitors and also you will find information on the supply side of the business.

This is a great place to start.
Good Luck

ExpoWest 2008 (http://www.expowest.com/)