PDA

View Full Version : REDLINE Power Rush

greg
10-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Have any of you California guys seen the New REDLINE Power Rush in your area yet?
We started shipping 2 weeks ago.

Black Spiderman
10-18-2007, 07:59 PM
When will it be in Phoenix??

amyers
10-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Bring this stuff to Georgia. :P

greg
10-19-2007, 12:19 PM
When will it be in Phoenix??

John @ Dannys Distribution told me he would order it on his next order.

greg
10-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Bring this stuff to Georgia. :P

I have a meeting next week in Woodstock. He may get some distribution into the Atlanta area.
Will you be at the NACS Show? I will have plenty there.

Formenter
02-27-2008, 12:26 AM
i've seen it, but not in stores... only in a few warehouses. the product is suppose to compete with those energy shots? like 5hour, upshot, mini-thin, and 6hour? if it is, then you guys are distributing it to the wrong type of distribution channel. your redline beverage and powerrush should be sold separately--another thing, you should focus more on the powerrush name or use 7hour for a name than having the redline in bigger bolder font--because it get's confusing, i'm not sure if someone is talking about the drink or the shot. that's my opinion though.

what's your position in vpx btw?

SonicFury
02-27-2008, 02:28 AM
We have it here in MI right now, but only in 6 packs for $20. Thanks to college, I haven't had the $20 yet.

By the way, do you guys realize the true POWER of these things? Seriously, they top the market right now in caffeine concentration. I can't wait to try one. 350 freaking mg of caffeine. three. five. zero. milligrams. In a 2.5oz vile. Insane.

Formenter
02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Contracts with existing distributors dictate/mandate that they take on the Power Rush.

My official position with VPX is "retired" as of January 4, 2008.

hmm...yeah. there's other distributors other than beverage dis. that can push the product quicker and better...in california that is, and for the most part of the western states. but, "oh well," not my company, and i'm not selling vpx products either.

retired, very nice. must have done very well to retire young. kudos.

ehinkes
02-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I have seen the shot but not tried it. Anyone heard anything about Engage which seems somewhat similar to Redline in concept?

greg
03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I have seen the shot but not tried it. Anyone heard anything about Engage which seems somewhat similar to Redline in concept?

Engage is produced by a guy on this board. It is an AWESOME product. All the energy with great mood enhancers without the "shakes" by having Yohimbe in your drink. I highly recommend anyone looking for a premium energy drink to give ENGAGE a try. The flavor is great as well.
I have dropped my redline drink for this one because if its efficacy and overall feeling of well being.

If anyone wants to buy some I know where you can get it. PM me and I will fill you in.

ehinkes
03-03-2008, 12:29 PM
greg, what do you think of the tyramine hcl. I have heard some mixed things about it elevating your heart rate to dangerous levels.

greg
03-04-2008, 01:09 AM
greg, what do you think of the tyramine hcl. I have heard some mixed things about it elevating your heart rate to dangerous levels.

Yes, the jury is still out on tyramine hcl. Conversion into octopomione( alleviate depression type symptoms in person on a caloric restrictive diet) and synephrine, a vasoconstricter (not to be confused with neosynephrine) may cause elevated Blood pressure. It may even cause headaches in some individuals. However, Tyramine helps to induce fat loss by increasing adrenaline secretion, by increasing muscular glucose uptake in the absence of simple carbohydrates, thus eliminating or reducing the need for rises in insulin levels. This is great for persons trying to gain lean muscle mass.
Due to its vasoconstrictive properties the heart works harder, thereby creating greater blood flow and an increased feeling of energy.

With that being said: I like it, however, it is not for everyone. I always think people should be aware of their own personal metabolism and their reactions to certain compounds. Of course,this can only be determined by experience. If you have never used a product that contains tyramine hcl then I suggest you take it easy and start off with half the recommended serving.

SonicFury
03-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, I gave it a try today.

I slept about 13 hours today, and was having a hard time shaking the grogginess. Had ate about 40 minutes prior to drinking it, figured it would be a good time.
The taste is pretty much the same as regular Red Line. The main reason I'm posting here is to say that the drink's effects were very dissapointing. I was expecting a huge pick-me-up with the whopping 350mg caffeine content. What I got was about 30 minutes of increased aletness, and soon I was back to being groggy and found my self drinking a Vault to help out. I was too scared to drink a real energy drink, on top of the 350mg already in my blood.

I'll give it a second try soon, because I still find the results quite odd. You'll know when I do how it does the second go 'round.

Joey
03-30-2008, 02:43 AM
Try an Engage. You'll be very pleased with the effects.

SonicFury
03-30-2008, 05:03 AM
Try an Engage. You'll be very pleased with the effects.

Thanks for your suggestion, but nobody engaged in this thread is looking for alternatives to Power Rush.

Joey
03-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Just a suggestion. I only bing it up because it was previously discussed in this thread (by the person that started this thread) and you seemed dissatisfied with redline.

francoenergy99
03-30-2008, 03:32 PM
I like monster lo-carb, and go fast lite there good and they really get the job done. Sometimes the caffine amount is rough on your heart. That's why monster says limit 3 cans per day; you're heart can only take so much then it stops flatline not redline, watch with that stuff people have deid from redline it's pretty dangerous!

SonicFury
03-30-2008, 03:40 PM
NutriVation, sorry if I sound like a jerk, I come from forums where off topic posts like that (and especially ones like franco's pointless post above this one) don't exist. I'll pay more attention to how I handle myself in this forum.

francoenergy99
03-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Dude it's not an incoherent post; I'm serouis you're body can only handle 300mg of caffine at once after that your heart starts to palpuate; if I spelled that right, but it's called caffine overdose you can die from one shot of those things. Oh my God and you go to college like let's be serouis ok you took one and you didn't die so what do you think you beat the system maybe you're more immune then some people. But let's just say you took two shots cause your a big tough college student and you need the energy for you're final. Then your heart won't stop racing and you'll panic like I did and go in to caffine overdose. Dude I did 5 shots of redbull and yager dude not worth it my heart was speeding I had to drink a gallon of dasani and I was rushed to the hospitail I could've of died. Energy drinks are serouis dude you're only supposed to drink the aquired serving, but who am I to tell you this go read it on wikipedia I'll send you links. Oh well if wind up in the hospital becacuse of redline don't say I didn't warn ya!

francoenergy99
03-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Caffeine intoxication

"An acute overdose of caffeine, usually in excess of 300 milligrams, can result in a state of central nervous system over-stimulation called caffeine intoxication.[68] Some people seeking caffeine intoxication resort to insufflation (snorting) of caffeine powder, usually finely crushed caffeine tablets. This induces a faster and more intense reaction. The symptoms of caffeine intoxication are not unlike overdoses of other stimulants. It may include restlessness, nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushing of the face, increased urination, gastrointestinal disturbance, muscle twitching, a rambling flow of thought and speech, irritability, irregular or rapid heart beat, and psychomotor agitation.[66] In cases of much larger overdoses mania, depression, lapses in judgment, disorientation, loss of social inhibition, delusions, hallucinations, psychosis, rhabdomyolysis, and death may occur.[69][70]"

Caffeine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Caffeine_intoxication)

"In cases of extreme overdose, death can result. The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally, is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.[1] The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on weight and individual sensitivity and estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass, roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult taken within a limited timeframe that is dependent on half-life. Though achieving lethal dose with caffeine would be exceptionally difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from overdosing on caffeine pills, with serious symptoms of overdose requiring hospitalization occurring from as little as 2 grams of caffeine.[71][72][73][74] Death typically occurs due to ventricular fibrillation brought about by effects of caffeine on the cardiovascular system."

"Treatment of severe caffeine intoxication is generally supportive, providing treatment of the immediate symptoms, but if the patient has very high serum levels of caffeine then peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, or hemofiltration may be required."

greg
03-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Just a suggestion. I only bing it up because it was previously discussed in this thread (by the person that started this thread) and you seemed dissatisfied with redline.

THAT WOULD BE ME!!! I love ENGAGE. I did bring it up in this thread as an alternative.

greg
03-30-2008, 07:08 PM
FRANCO,
Please use another source( other than an open source reference webiste) to tell me when 1 person dies from REDLINE. You told us that someone has died. I want you to prove it.

Also, check your reference point on lethal doses that prove to be fatal.
Read it carefully: In cases of extreme overdose, death can result. The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally, is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.[1] The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on weight and individual sensitivity and estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass, roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult taken within a limited timeframe that is dependent on half-life. Though achieving lethal dose with caffeine would be exceptionally difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from overdosing on caffeine pills, with serious symptoms of overdose requiring hospitalization occurring from as little as 2 grams of caffeine.[71][72][73][74] Death typically occurs due to ventricular fibrillation brought about by effects of caffeine on the cardiovascular system."

People are stupid and do stupid things. Caffeine pills are not the same as an energy drink. Furthermore, it says that 2 grams is causing serious symptoms of caffeins overdose. 2 grams=2000mg. You would have to drink 8 redlines to get 2000mg of caffeine. Now if you did that would that be redlines fault or yours????

oh yeah.....your open source reference also says 150-200 mg per kilogram of body mass. Say I weigh 225lbs....I have 14% body fat, that means I have a lean body mass index of 193.5 lbs.(87.54 kg) I would have to injest( rough estimate due to kilograms to lbs conversion) 13,131mg of caffeine at one sitting. A virtual impossibility unless I was using hyper dosed pills and I wanted to do some serious damage and acting irresponsible.

francoenergy99
03-31-2008, 02:47 AM
Thanks greg mybe I just didn't read bettween the lines I aapericaite the knowledge now I not so scared about drinking those full throttle I got for free!!!