PDA

View Full Version : ABB Speed shot

scum1
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Can find very little info on this. Comes in a small 8 oz aluminum bottle in 3 flavors. It's more of the extreme type ed. Anyone else tried it? I got it at GNC last week on sale for 2 bucks a bottle. Drink only half a bottle at a time.

http://www.americanbodybuilding.com/v1/concentrated/images/speedshot/product.jpg

Had a pretty good kick and flavor.

greg
10-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Poor attempt at a knockoff of REDLINE.
My opinion: If you come out with a drink that has the same look/package as REDLINE, same marketing as REDLINE( See introduction ads- exactly like REDLINE Ads at the time), You compare it to REDLINE in marketing and sales efforts then you better bring a product like REDLINE.
ABB fell short with content and delivery.
Ask anyone who distributes it on this board and they will tell it it is hard to give it away, hence the $2 sale at GNC.

With that being said, ABB does have other products which I think are good products. Mass Recovery is one, Pure Pro is another. Both are protein drinks.

scum1
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Your right Greg this definately is not as good as Redline. Kick is not as strong and it is a little on the strong side taste wise. I like the aluminum bottle for my collection but as for buying these again I don't see it happening. Only products I see as competing with Redline are Spike Shooter and Fixx. Fixx needs to work on their flavor and packaging though. They have the energy kick part down. Have you tried a Fixx yet? Spike shooter is a great product but their distribution is lacking in my area. I think you really have the distribution down pat for redline as I can easily find it when I want it. I'd just like to see the grape and apple flavors in more places.

greg
10-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Your right Greg this definately is not as good as Redline. Kick is not as strong and it is a little on the strong side taste wise. I like the aluminum bottle for my collection but as for buying these again I don't see it happening. Only products I see as competing with Redline are Spike Shooter and Fixx. Fixx needs to work on their flavor and packaging though. They have the energy kick part down. Have you tried a Fixx yet? Spike shooter is a great product but their distribution is lacking in my area. I think you really have the distribution down pat for redline as I can easily find it when I want it. I'd just like to see the grape and apple flavors in more places.

Tell your retailers to bring in the flavors. I know my distribuotrs in Texas do a great job with the "mix" when ordering. Also, try the Power Rush Shot. A little different but I know you wil llike it.

scum1
10-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Saw it at a local store but the guy did not know much it cost. I will be back to purchase it soon though.

greg
10-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Saw it at a local store but the guy did not know much it cost. I will be back to purchase it soon though.

Cost should be in line with 5hr Energy.