PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season!

DGibb
10-24-2007, 12:54 AM
I am very pleased that it is that time of year again for the cranberry beverages. I have always loved Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale, but my current vice is the Sierra Mist Cranberry. The Lemon Squeeze just didn't do it for me.

Also, I just wanted to say that I would much rather have Sierra Mist Cranberry in lieu of Pepsi Holiday Spice any season, no matter how much I prefer cola over lemon-lime beverages normally.

Opinions?

jmyjunk
10-24-2007, 10:15 AM
While I certainly agree, this is the time of year for cranberry beverages, I feel lemon squeeze was a great drink. Not only that, it was quite appropriate for summer, not for fall.

ColdOne86
10-24-2007, 10:21 AM
I thought that Sierra Mist Cranberry was going to be peremenant this time and not a hoilday thing?:confused:

DGibb
10-24-2007, 12:33 PM
I hope it is, but the recent press release here on BevNet says otherwise. Only time will tell, though.

the saint
10-24-2007, 07:01 PM
From all the paperwork I have seen it is only an LTO again (at this time). Who knows what will happen in a few months, livewire was only supposed to be an LTO and it became a permanent item after the 2nd time around, code red was initially an LTO but it far far exceeded the expectations and became permanent almost immediatly.

DGibb
10-25-2007, 01:32 AM
So... what you're saying is buy, buy, buy and maybe it will stick around? Well, I plan on it anyways.