PDA

View Full Version : New ED's

greg
10-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Decided to jot down the street to the American Food and Beverage Show at the Miami Convention Center.....first off, don't worry , you didn't miss much.

Picked up some C.C.C.P- Every one in the booth looked and spoke Russian.

Rhino- haven't opened it yet
Tiger- Still Unopened
DNA- Had the Orange- tasted similar to an Orange Soda...Not bad at all.
Pit Bull- Not opened
Crunk- tatsed better than the last time I had it. I asked the guy if they changed the flavor a bit. He looked at me like I was a moron and told me no.
Had another Wrestling ED- Not good, but the packaging was worse
XL- Had it before, not impressed then and still not impressed.

The kicker of the Show is a Water brought to us by SPIRITUAL BRANDS out of South Florida.
3 graphics- One with Jesus- named Formula J, one with a cross for Spirituality( ?), and another with Jesus again for Balance.

boodoo
11-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Greg,

Hang on a minute.....am writing note to self...never participate in American Food & Beverage Show....OK done. Do you think it was a good spend with NACS just around the corner? What were these guys thinking? Will Redline have a booth at NACS and will you be there?

greg
11-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Greg,

Hang on a minute.....am writing note to self...never participate in American Food & Beverage Show....OK done. Do you think it was a good spend with NACS just around the corner? What were these guys thinking? Will Redline have a booth at NACS and will you be there?

I just walked the show, I didn't set up a booth there.

Most of the products seemed geared towards export or import only. DNA has some distribution in the states as well as XL and Crunk, however, I feel like the show was more of a showcase to get products into the Caribbean and other Latin American countries as well as some companies trying to fill niches here in the states to handle certain pockets of demographics.

I will say that it was me, my COO, and our new VP of Sales walking the show in our REDLINE shirts and I got asked no less than 6 times in 30 minutes where our booth was so someone could get one of our drinks.