PDA

View Full Version : I've found my home!

MobiusOne
11-06-2007, 11:50 PM
I've been collecting for about five years now, and my collection is now at 335. I'll have a few pictures up eventually, although most of the collection is in boxes (ran out of wall space).

I'm willing to buy/trade (i'd rather not part with my collection, though) with others to further this awesome hobby we share.

There is one particular request i have. A while before i started collecting, my dad brought home a red bull can that was all in german. we assumed it must have accidentally been shipped from austria, and we held on to it for a little while, but it eventually got thrown away. Ever since i started collecting, i've been looking for that can. can anyone help with this?

KingOfDiamonds
11-07-2007, 12:17 AM
that german red bull can sounds cool. I dont have a big collection. I would assume though that you have everything I do unless they have something here in PA that you cant get where you live.

Soda-MN-Good
11-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Do you have the Red Bull in glass bottles from Asia? I brought a few home with me when I was there.

Not sure if you guys collect the glass bottles. but if you do, i have..

Afri Cola from Germany
Jolt (Electric blue, red eye, cola and cherry bomb)
X-Drink (5 or 6 flavors)
Kinetic from England
Lolli's cherry pop
Guarana Alaska

and some others I can't think of...

iPwnd
11-07-2007, 11:41 PM
cool cans i have:
iraqi coke, iraqi pepsi, two random british energy drinks and some japanese ed in a bottle and something called ramune with a marble in it.

DGibb
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Ramune is pretty cool, but pretty common if you live anywhere there is an Asian grocer. I used to live in Japan, and ramune would be a hit with the kids and tourists (mainly because of the small size of the drink). I have a few of the bottles also. Good choice of one to hang on to.

fusion
11-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Big Lots is a good place to go for cheap energy drinks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/biglotsenergy.jpg

Jolt also has some new flavors out - grape and orange. I picked up a grape the other day.

JOLT ENERGY (http://www.joltenergy.com/Fridge/tabid/80/Default.aspx)

scum1
11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Your Big Lots has Tampico! I been looking all over for that one. The Ace is a great find as well. I need to hit some other Big Lots in my area.

iPwnd
11-08-2007, 06:04 PM
big lots in my area has been lacking lately, with nothing but a few ace+juice, clamato energy and rush. Only ace is worth it

DGibb
11-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Ooh, Clamato! (ugh, hate that stuff)

scum1
11-09-2007, 04:24 PM
The Ace + juice is a great ed. I actually like the Clamato in the morning sometime. Really you can't taste the clam.