PDA

View Full Version : myspace.com energy drink company promotion.

BigJayMiller
12-01-2007, 01:35 PM
does anyone know an effective way to market an energy drink on myspace.com? i have a website up now, it's getting a decent amount of hits, but how does one go about getting like 100,000 friends? thats the 25,000 dollar question!

check it out, MySpace.com - Huracan - 29 - Female - BELLMORE, New York - www.myspace.com/huracanenergy (http://www.myspace.com/huracanenergy) , what can be done more or less with it? your opinion counts!

E-Ratings
12-07-2007, 02:53 PM
I couldn't tell you too much about getting more traffic for your myspace page but you could always look at other online advertising venues to drive traffic to your site like Google AdWords or advertising on Energy Drink Related Sites.

BigJayMiller
12-09-2007, 10:11 PM
good stuff, thanks. almost 200 hits and only 1 response? geez, its like myspace all over again....

Joey
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM
The answer is simple. Ask as many people as you can to be added to your friends list. Even if people drink your beverage it doesn't mean they're going to seek you out on myspace. You need to contact people and ask them to be part of your friend network.

NapkinMan
12-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Build your friends one at a time. thats the way to effectivly do it. It may seem like it would take forever but the results can be well worth it.

I would think your time is better spent marketing offline then on your myspace page especially if your beverage is only available in certain markets.