PDA

View Full Version : where to buy Monster BFC whole cases

scum1
12-14-2007, 02:51 PM
I'd like to get a couple of cases of the Monster BFC regular or Heavy Metal wholesale for myself and friends. Anyone know somewhere in the Houston area I could buy them. Retail would just be too much. I was also wondering how limited these are? How many are they producing and how long will they make them? I saw a distributer selling the cases of 28.50 but that was in Alaska.

BriGuy20
01-03-2008, 12:07 AM
I don't know of any place off the top of my head to buy it wholesale, but you can try energythis.com online. It's where I order cases of Monster Lo-Carb, and the price is about $2 a can instead of $2.50+ at the convenience store.

fusion
01-03-2008, 01:31 AM
You could do much better than that by buying 4 packs. They should run you no more than $6, or $1.50 per can, if you catch them at Wal-Mart, or on sale in the supermarkets.

I'm pretty sure they should be $5.99 in-store at Food Lion right now.

fusion
01-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Oh.. and to the original poster. I'm not sure what you have in your area, but we have places around here that sell beverages by the case, although not at wholesale prices, they are generally cheaper than buying singles in stores. You might also find a small store owner who would make you a deal since you are buying 2 or 3 cases from him/her at once. I doubt that package will make its' way into club stores.

scum1
01-03-2008, 08:41 AM
I'll ask at one of my favorite local stores or maybe just buy a case of regular monters at Sams club. My daughter is doing a science fair project on energy drinks and blood pressure so I need a bunch so we can get 10+ people tested. I figure it's at least a good reason to drink more energy drinks lol.

Oh.. and to the original poster. I'm not sure what you have in your area, but we have places around here that sell beverages by the case, although not at wholesale prices, they are generally cheaper than buying singles in stores. You might also find a small store owner who would make you a deal since you are buying 2 or 3 cases from him/her at once. I doubt that package will make its' way into club stores.