PDA

View Full Version : I've never seen anything like this

lolo
12-19-2007, 02:14 PM
So I have been trying to find something new and different. I found NEW, Different, and EDGY. It is a Mix and called I Love Blow. Has anyone tired it before I order any?

greg
12-19-2007, 02:29 PM
I have seen it.... as a matter of fact I keep sh*& like that on my desk to remind me of how stupid people are out there.
The packaging and marketing is way off on this product. Sure it can grab the attention of the kids trying to be cool who love nothing more than to envelope themselves in the drug culture and anything else associated with it, but then what?
Sure you sell some in some in head shops,spencer gifts, and some other seedier parts of town but then where do you go to grow your brand? It sure aint gonna be main stream!!!
This product will have a short life span(if it isn't already dead).
The company would have been better off marketing it as an ordinary powder that is flavored and the appropriate color attached so it could reach everyday people like me and 99.9% of the people on this board.

I have this Package sitting right next to my can of "Cocaine" energy drink.

g

lolo
12-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Where did you buy it? I think I need to get this **** now haha!

greg
12-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Where did you buy it? I think I need to get this **** now haha!

One of my "reputable" distributors had some in his office. He couldn't even get anyone on his staff to try it. They were too disgusted by the whole "idea".

E-Ratings
12-20-2007, 11:40 AM
I tried it. Not worth going out of your way to get it.

HOBOBOB
12-23-2007, 04:56 AM
its called blow.. not I love blow ..and its actually pretty good..i had it for the second time today