PDA

View Full Version : Schweppes.. lemon sour?

fusion
12-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Found this in a Bismarck ND supermarket salespaper. Anyone seen this item elsewhere?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/lemonsour.jpg

lordmadone
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I distribute schweppes..definate first for me.

bohmj
01-08-2009, 01:11 AM
They sell it in Minnesota. I have been unable to fine this product in Florida or South Dakota or Ohio when I've been there. Very Regional. But It makes an awesome Vodka Sour. I use it like a premix, couple poors of vodka, fill the glass with Lemon Sour. Everyone I have ever given one has liked it alot.

drumfreak
02-14-2009, 01:37 PM
They sell it in Minnesota. I have been unable to fine this product in Florida or South Dakota or Ohio when I've been there. Very Regional. But It makes an awesome Vodka Sour. I use it like a premix, couple poors of vodka, fill the glass with Lemon Sour. Everyone I have ever given one has liked it alot.

They just stopped selling it in Minnesota. I work at a liquor retailer in the minneapolis area. My customers are quite upset about it because there isn't anything similar. Rumor has it the local bottling plant stopped producing it for whatever reason. I wonder if you can find it anywhere in the US.

eagleflyer
02-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Drumfreak is correct. I live in Western Wisconsin and drank my last bottle of Schweppes Lemon Sour last night, not knowing you can no longer find it! I've called my familly and friends in Minnesota and no one seems to be able to get the Schweppes Lemon Sour. What a shame. If anyone from the company can explain why they've pulled the plug on this popular beverage, could they please post an explanation on this site? Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement, if indeed, I can't find my favorite mix for my Jack & Sour's?

mypearl
02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Someone has to be able to answer the questions in this post. I have to get more! I am in Apple Valley, MN and have heard they stopped making it altogether. What gives?

I Need My Lemon Sour
02-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I,
like many of you REALLY enjoy my lemon sour with some vodka.
I have been enjoying this combination for over 20 years and now they up and take it away without so much as a last chance to stock up for the next twenty years ) :
Any ideas ???

ithastabeshasta
02-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Spring Grove bottling in Spring Grove Minnesota makes a very tasty Lemon Sour (or at least they did).

triumphguy
04-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Just ran across a collins mixer at a store in St Paul, beverage mgr says It's a lemon sour, tried it tonight, it tastes good, not as sweet as schweppes was.
brand name was polar beverage

ilikesoda
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
i just saw it in publix in 6 pack 8 oz glass bottles. South Fl.

Dmoore2
06-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone.

I work at SuperOne Foods in Duluth, MN; and we happen to stock this Lemon Sour week in and week out. I do not know who we receive it from, but we continue to have it in stock. Hope this helps everyone searching for it; it makes a fabulous Vodka Sour and I love the taste.

All the SuperOne stores in MN, WI, ND, and Michigan are all Miner's owned, so I am sure you can probably find it at any of them.

superonefoods.com

Good luck.

aerohead
07-26-2009, 05:05 AM
They just stopped selling it in Minnesota. I work at a liquor retailer in the minneapolis area. My customers are quite upset about it because there isn't anything similar. Rumor has it the local bottling plant stopped producing it for whatever reason. I wonder if you can find it anywhere in the US.

You can still find it in Minnesota, I'm drinking some right now that my mom bought 5 or 6 hours ago. I think you just have to go to the right gas station/liquor store to find, not too many places carry it.