PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S YOUR DADDY AT THE $.99c STORE.!

NEED-ENERGY
01-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Saw "who's your daddy" at the $.99c Store today.
Is this good or bad?

boodoo
01-02-2008, 10:41 AM
N-E,

Not surewhat you mean. Are you asking if WYD is good or are you asking if it is good that WYD is in the 99 cent stores? Remember the old "Queen" song....."another one bites the dust".....? The beverage market place is like water...sooner or later it finds it's proper level.

scum1
01-02-2008, 03:20 PM
It is a good drink but the fact that it is at 99cent store may not be.

fusion
01-02-2008, 03:51 PM
I also saw it at Fred's in NC.

The shelves at Big Lots are full of all these energy drinks. People with no beverage experience think it's the big thing right now ,and they will make a ton of money at it. The failure rate of new drinks is astounding.

Same with those who got involved in the Red Bull vending fiasco.

DudeMan
01-02-2008, 05:57 PM
WYD is publicly traded. By the sound of the press releases, the drink is doing very well.

NEED-ENERGY
01-02-2008, 09:32 PM
WYD is publicly traded. By the sound of the press releases, the drink is doing very well.

Very interesting. The company profile says they have almost 300 products or trademarks. Does anyone know of any other product by this company??

By the way, nosediving from $10 to $.25c is not very healthy. [WYDI.OB]:rolleyes:

DudeMan
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
They started off making t-shirts and other items. When they got into the ED game, that became their main focus.

DrPprLvr
01-03-2008, 04:25 AM
[QUOTE=NEED-ENERGY;359388]Very interesting. The company profile says they have almost 300 products or trademarks. Does anyone know of any other product by this company??QUOTE]

We've produced a WYD Green Tea ED as well.

E-Ratings
01-07-2008, 12:46 PM
I agree with Scum 1. WYD has a couple decent ED's (IMHO). I like the fact that you can now pick one up for $0.99; however, dont' know if that is the right direction for the brand. Wasn't WYD given away in the MTV Award grab bags? Thought I saw that press release somewhere.

b0mbtrac
01-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Never buy $1 energy drinks! Wired, aftershock, pirana, all these will make you sick. 1 dollar energy drinks use cheaper ingredients. I know like 5 people(including myself) who thew up or had stomachaches from cheap energy drinks. The only one I know of so far is outlaw energy.

HOBOBOB
01-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Never buy $1 energy drinks! Wired, aftershock, pirana, all these will make you sick. 1 dollar energy drinks use cheaper ingredients. I know like 5 people(including myself) who thew up or had stomachaches from cheap energy drinks. The only one I know of so far is outlaw energy.

welcome to unemployment, first stop... cheaper drinks...and honestly, your statement is really (thinks of how to put it nicely...can't) dumb... I don't have a job right now, so I can't afford to buy ever drink at the gas station I see, so I am hitting up Big lots all the time for 60 cent and one dollar drinks, and, when I am at walmart I'll pick up a rip it or something. If you are getting sick, you are probably having them on an empty stomach, have a low tolerance, or have a weak stomach...

b0mbtrac
01-12-2008, 01:20 AM
welcome to unemployment, first stop... cheaper drinks...and honestly, your statement is really (thinks of how to put it nicely...can't) dumb... I don't have a job right now, so I can't afford to buy ever drink at the gas station I see, so I am hitting up Big lots all the time for 60 cent and one dollar drinks, and, when I am at walmart I'll pick up a rip it or something. If you are getting sick, you are probably having them on an empty stomach, have a low tolerance, or have a weak stomach...

I guess what I said was pretty dumb. But I mainly was just saying you should double check the ingredients before buying these mysterious off-brand energy drinks.

HOBOBOB
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
I guess what I said was pretty dumb. But I mainly was just saying you should double check the ingredients before buying these mysterious off-brand energy drinks.

ok, i see wat ur saying now... and sorry, i shoulda thot about it more, i was having caffeine withdrawls...lol... & I didn't mean to be insulting, i was just ranting. in my experience tho, the worst i've got from a weird energy drink is just no rush or just tasting terrible. but ingredient check is always good, i even do that for brand name ones when I first see them :)

epicproportions
03-30-2008, 11:43 AM
This is all public information - from the USPTO site - Looks like they have locked up the market - who's your daddy now, LMAO

Word Mark WHO'S YOUR DADDY
Goods and Services IC 010. US 026 039 044. G & S: Adult sexual aids, namely, artificial penises, penis enlargers, vibrators, benwa balls, and artificial vaginas. FIRST USE: 19990915. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19990915
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 76574441
Filing Date February 9, 2004
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition January 31, 2006
Registration Number 3084077
Registration Date April 25, 2006
Owner (REGISTRANT) WHO'S YOUR DADDY, INC. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA 5840 El Camino Real Suite 108 Carlsbad CALIFORNIA 92008
Attorney of Record Robert C. Cogan
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE