PDA

View Full Version : Here's where to find: Pibb Xtra

Tech_Guy
01-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I figure I will lend fellow soda pop fans a hand at finding some hard-to-find gems. I won't do eveything, but some of the biggies that people might be interested in. Here is post #3: Coca-Cola's Pibb Xtra.

I recently discovered that the Subway in downtown Punxsutawney, PA has Pibb Xtra on tap. The Wal-Mart Supercenter in Punxsutawney, PA also has Pibb Xtra on tap (although the fountain label is still a Mr. Pibb label).

Cracker Barrell Restaurants in New Stanton, PA and Altoona, PA both have Pibb Xtra on tap.

Pibb Xtra can be found in 12 packs and on tap throughout Maryland. I found it at the following places for those wanting physical places:

- Foodland Supermarket along US Route 219 north of Interstate 68 Exit 22 in Grantsville
- Martin's Supermarket in Cumberland at the end of Park Street Extension (via Exit 43D of Interstate 68)
- Martin's Supermarket in LaValle (Exit 40 of Interstate 68)
- Roy Rogers restaurant along Queen City Drive (via Exit 43C of Interstate 68) in Cumberland has Pibb Xtra on tap

The Walmart Supercenter at the Country Club Mall in LaValle DOES NOT have Pibb Xtra, however.

Morgantown, WV has Pibb Xtra in 2 Liters, 12 packs, and 20 ounce bottles. I was able to find Pibb Xtra at both Kroger Grocery Stores in Morgantown (2 Liters and 12 packs) and a few Sheetz locations (20 ounce only). One Kroger is off of Interstate 68 on WV Route 7 West. The other Kroger is along WV Route 705 about 1/2 - 1 mile east of US Route 19 on the north side of Morgantown.

Pibb Xtra can be found in 12 packs at some locations in the Hampton Roads, VA area:

- Walmart Supercenter along Battlefield Boulevard in n Chesapeake, VA - Business VA 168 South of Interstate 64 Exit 290
- Food Lion along US Route 17 (J Clyde Morris Blvd) in Newport News, VA - North of Interstate 64 Exit 258

hometownfavorites.com has Pibb Xtra available in their Hard to Find Grocer area:

Soft Drinks-Old Fashioned Candy, Nostalgic, Retro & Old Time Candies & Grocery: Hometown Favorites (http://www.hometownfavorites.com/products.asp?dept=1018&number=HFBE098&pagenumber=2)

sodafinder.com also has Pibb Xtra available

Do you have Pibb Xtra in your area? Chime in and let us know!

Soda World
01-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Pibb Xtra and Pibb Xtra zero are available across the DFW area in both 12 packs, 2 L and 20oz PET. They will be available for purchase in my soon to be launched ebay store Soda World. Sodafinder.com prices are very high! Pricing for most 12 packs under my seller ID huntst1 or my store Soda Emporium will be $8.99.

crum186
01-08-2008, 07:52 PM
pibb xtra is available at five guys burgers and fries in farmington, ct. the place recently opened yet it has a mr pibb label. im not sure if ruby tuesdays still has it or not

b0mbtrac
01-10-2008, 12:56 AM
I've seen it at every mcdonlds i've been to.

ihavechappedlips
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
You can't find it ANYWHERE in Wichita.. except Subway and Buffalo Wild Wings. I've heard they have it at Village Inn too.

Susan
12-06-2009, 04:47 PM
" sodafinder.com also has Pibb Xtra available "

Uh oh, better bend over and grab the ankles on that one. I hate to see what price he's dreamed up on that one. Maybe a Bazillion Gazillion dollars a 12 pack?

As for Pibb Xtra, it is everywhere in Central California. Pretty much any grocery store and a lot of restaurants, including any and all McDonalds. One of my favorite drinks, especially from the fountain at Mc Donalds, it always tastes extra good from there.

madtwifu
12-13-2009, 01:09 PM
I accept with wanting physical places:

- Foodland Supermarket along US Route 219 north of Interstate 68 Exit 22 in Grantsville
- Martin's Supermarket in Cumberland at the end of Park Street Extension (via Exit 43D of Interstate 68)
- Martin's Supermarket in LaValle (Exit 40 of Interstate 68)
- Roy Rogers restaurant along Queen City Drive (via Exit 43C of Interstate 68) in Cumberland has Pibb Xtra on tap

cubs120
12-17-2009, 03:21 PM
its all over in Chicago at various restaurants, fountains, and stores. not as common as lets say, Dr Pepper, but its not hard to find. sometimes I can also still find mello yello!

Terry K
12-26-2009, 04:08 AM
I'll give you a list of markets you can likely buy Pibb in:

Denver
Kansas City
Omaha (but not Lincoln)
St Louis
Northwest Arkansas
Milwaukee
Chicago
Reno
Des Moines

I'll have to check my Dr Pepper map to find more markets, but those are ones I can think of off the top of my head where I've bought it in the past.

Your biggest clue to who has it is what the 20 oz or 2 liter are in. If the two liter is in a Contour bottle, its Coke, so no pibb, if the 20 oz is in an angle bottle, its Coke.

yeahuno
01-23-2010, 12:55 AM
I took a trip to WV and found Pibb xtra in Morgantown and Parkersburg WV.