PDA

View Full Version : New logo Coke cans and a 7up can

da987
01-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Just thought I would share this picture of the new logo Coke cans that have just come out in England. We are so behind the rest of the world with this logo.

I thought Ramon may like this pic.

XLS_04
02-01-2008, 03:16 AM
I would have thought the Coca-Cola/Coke can design would be released in England. They are going for the retro design, so why not use the two names on the can like they used to as well.

Cokeologist
02-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Just thought I would share this picture of the new logo Coke cans that have just come out in England. We are so behind the rest of the world with this logo.

I thought Ramon may like this pic.

What about the Cherry Coke can - any change there?

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Cool!, Nice pics of the new british Coke cans! thanks so much da987 for the pics!

It's strange that they didn't changed the "Coke" script in the diet Coke packaging like in U.S.

The Coca-Cola Zero can from UK looks awesome, here in Mexico all the sizes of Coca-Cola (except 8 oz. bottle) and Coca-Cola Light (except Caffeine Free) have the new logo, but Coca-Cola Zero haven't released its new logo on any of its four sizes yet... :(

as far as I know, this are the markets that now have the new Coke logo: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Korea, China, Italy, Colombia, Denmark, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Norway... in Spain will be released next spring...