PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame Beverages formally known as OG nation

blazeum87
02-07-2008, 10:16 AM
tHIS INNOVATIVE COMNPANY HAD FINALLY RELEASED ITS PRODUCT IN LA. AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE HAD HEARD ANY DETAIL OR SEEN THIS PRODUCT.

the saint
02-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Just curious, what is innovative abouta knockoff of Vitamin Water and an energy drink? Isthere some new ingredient or flavor combnation that they have that has never been used yet?

celestialnavigator63
02-19-2008, 07:51 AM
I was lucky enough to get 1 can of the new Atomic Dogg and 1 Botlle of Hydropower.They are outstanding! The company has started distribution in Los Angeles at Simply wholesome and franchise 7/11 s. There is currently a can of Atomic Dogg for auction on EBAY with a very nice picture and the bid is up over $210.00 for ONE can LOL. Its listed as Atomic Dogg explosive energy. Also there have been some very cool developments and they are getting ready to distribute to the entire East Coast through major players and in negotiations for the EAST coast. This company is about to take off!
Personally I like the Atomic dogg over the Hydropower but thats just me. I like energy drinks that taste good and make me clean the house.!!!

greg
02-19-2008, 09:28 AM
First off, what fool will pay $219 for an energy drink that will "soon" be on the market?

2nd, the HOF website is full of inconsistencies concering the ED market. Although they could only be typos I have to wonder how much attention is put on quality when the company references an ED market selling $3.9 billion as $39.77 million and then later in the paragraph referencing RB selling $2 billion worth.
I am also concerned about the demographics that HOF is going after. They expressly state that they are going after the 15-24 yr old market. That leads me to believe that they are unaware of the laws in most states stating that ED's are not to be sold to minors. Although we all know a 16 yr old can walk into any c-store and buy an ED, the company should vet its information better for any potential legal ramifications.

Another thing that concerns me about these guys is that they are another company on the "pink sheets" listing. Every press release that is put out is over the top positive but in very vague terms.
here is a sample, the heading states {OG NAtion Announces Distribution in Los Angeles....."has been placed with distributors with end destinations in the city of Los Angeles, California."} What the hell does that mean? Looks like they have sold into some grocery wholesalers, not a distributor or it would have been stated in the PR.

scum1
02-19-2008, 12:21 PM
I will contact them and see if I can get some samples to review. I sure not going to pay 219 for 1 can lol. If they are legit they should be up for an unbiased review.

scum1
02-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Tried contactink this company through email from their site and it got bounced back.

greg
02-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Tried contactink this company through email from their site and it got bounced back.

HMMMMMMM, note to self....take Og Nation/ Hall of Fame Beverages off list of possible consulting clients............

HarleyTheDog
03-06-2008, 03:22 PM
I have been following this company closely and am new to this board. However I think there have been some amazing changes within the organization lately and that they really deserve a second chance here.

Hall of Fame Beverages, Inc. - Energy drinks, performance drinks, fruit drinks, vitamins (http://www.halloffamebeverages.com/)

The website appears to be improving and the email addresses work. Today they did a press release that there will be an online store available next week for everyone to purchase product.

Vanessa Rojas
03-19-2008, 07:02 AM
message me back pplz

navy_seal_team_one
06-16-2008, 07:02 AM
where does this company sell 1 can of AD for $219?? LOL!!!! you can buy 4 cases of AD for that price right on the website. even cheaper then that on ebay.:D:D:D

this drink kicks REDBULLS ass, we just have to get it out there on the market. it's the best waker picker upper i have ever drank.

scum1
06-16-2008, 12:33 PM
I have been trying to get some to review but I can't find it and they won't send me any. If it really is good they should have no problem sending some out to be reviewed.

ehinkes
06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Same here. Reached out to them when they were OG and then again as Hall of Fame.

Drinkaddict
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Same. I even emailed some obscure email address from a press release. Never bounced back, so I know I they got it.

greg
06-16-2008, 03:56 PM
where does this company sell 1 can of AD for $219?? LOL!!!! you can buy 4 cases of AD for that price right on the website. even cheaper then that on ebay.:D:D:D

this drink kicks REDBULLS ass, we just have to get it out there on the market. it's the best waker picker upper i have ever drank.

Look at the date of that post: It was months ago and someone, obviously from the inside, was selling it on Ebay.
I for one think the bids were artificial to build hype.