PDA

View Full Version : Tava at Target

ScottyLibido
02-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Found Pepsi's new drink Tava at 2 different Targets last night in Detroit. They had all 3 flavours available for $1 for a 16oz bottle or $3 for a 4-pack of 12oz cans. They are chilling in the fridge now and I will let you know what I think later if you want.

lordmadone
02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
The Brazilian Samba is nasty..the other two are pretty good but I wish it was cane sugar and not aspartame that sweetened it as supposedly Pepsi is pushing this as a premium line of soda yet they are going for the diet edge? Hmm dont understand the thoughts on it too much.

Tech_Guy
02-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Walmart Supercenter and Giant Eagle (Scalp Avenue) in Johnstown, PA both have TAVA. I got packs of all three kinds. Giant Eagle has the bottles as well, so I got a cold bottle of the Mediterranean Fiesta to try. It is good, almost tastes like candy. I can see this getting put on my regular "buy this" list. I will have to try the other two flavors.

Between the vast varieties of Aquafina available and now Tava, Pepsi seems to be the way to go when it comes to low/no calorie beverages. I love the sparkling Aquafinas and Tava is already becoming a second favorite of mine from the blue team. (Off topic: I think it would be very VERY cool if Pepsi re-released Crystal Pepsi... but as a "Cola" flavored Sparkling Aquafina.) But Coke does have Enviga and Dasani flavors and plus; they are all very good, so they at least have some decent offerings.