PDA

View Full Version : cherry vanilla and berries and cream Dr.Pepper.

doulasc
02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Are they disappearing?

Tech_Guy
02-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I think Berries & Cream got the axe. Cherry Vanilla however is still being produced, but availability is dependent on your local bottler.

There is a supermarket that I know that still has both. Giant Eagle in Latrobe, PA. Berries & Cream and Cherry Vanilla (regular and diet) are in 12 packs. Try around the Pittsburgh area. I know Pittsburgh's Coke (or whatever Coke services Pittsburgh) does Dr Pepper and they have all Dr Pepper varieties except for regular caffeine free and obviously any sugar cane version of Dr Pepper. Check around the Pittsburgh area. Since Berries & Cream is going going gone, it might become harder to find. Giant Eagle Supermarkets seem to be good about getting most/all of a bottler's products onto their shelves, so try those first before moving on to a Walmart or Kmart.

Supra TT
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I hear the berries and cream is gone.... i do not see to much cherry vanilla on the shelves around here....its hit or miss

Mr Zabe
02-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I hear the berries and cream is gone.... i do not see to much cherry vanilla on the shelves around here....its hit or miss
LOL And just where is "around here" (your town and state?).:)

XLS_04
02-10-2008, 01:06 AM
They were both originally supposed to be limited edition. The Cherry Vanilla version did so well that they kept it longer than expected, and it is still produced here. The Berries & Creme version is still here as well, just not as popular though.

MATHA531
02-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Diet cherry vanilla in 12 packs still seems to be available from time to time in the Brooklyn/Queens/Nassau area but not really widely so....also it has never been avilable in this region in other than 12 packs..never 2 liter bottles or 1.5 liter bottles...I did see in NJ some 20 oz. bottles but haven't in a long long time.

mjb1124
02-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Regular and diet Cherry Vanilla can still be found here in central NJ. If I go a little more towards Philly I can get regular and diet Berries & Cream, and I still do sometimes.

lordmadone
02-11-2008, 06:53 PM
The diet versions of both are still alive here..they axed the regular versions a while ago..I saw some cake with cherry vanilla dr pepper frosting though at a farm fresh in my area. Sounded good.