PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero Cherry???

MATHA531
02-10-2008, 07:03 AM
I know that apparently the idiots at coca cola have killed vanilla coke and coke zero vanilla despite the fact they were pretty popular....also it seems it is getting more difficult to find coke zero cherry...I went to four supermarkets and both Target and Wal Mart yesterday and finally found a Waldbaum's carrying it. From all indications coke zero cherry has been doing real well.

What do these coke bottlers have for brains?

CitrusCola
02-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Cherry Coke Zero will be at my local grocery store one week, and then it will vanish for a month or two. Then, it reappears, and the process repeats. It's the same way in Target stores. I've never seen it in Wal-Mart. Vault Zero vanishes and reappears in the same way. You would think that the folks at Coca Cola would want to make their products readily available to customers.

Supra TT
02-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Cherry Zero is everywhere down here

Rob The SURGE Drinker
02-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Both Cherry and Vanilla zero are around here. Vanilla regular coke too, for that matter.

MATHA531
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Both Cherry and Vanilla zero are around here. Vanilla regular coke too, for that matter.

in 2 liter bottles??????

Supra TT
02-10-2008, 03:06 PM
We got cherry zero in all packages, vanilla in all packages and vanilla zero in 12pk and 2L

amyers
02-10-2008, 05:54 PM
in 2 liter bottles??????

I've only seen Coke Zero Cherry in 2L bottles if you need any?

fusion
02-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Just because a brand is not in the package you want it in doesn't mean it was killed off.

Vanilla and Vanilla Zero should be available in 12 pack cans. I know we carry a much bigger variety in 12 pack cans than in 2 liters in my area.

Have you ever tried putting in a request form at the service desk of the store, or speaking to a manager or calling the Coke plant, rather than going to a bunch of different stores?

Tech_Guy
02-10-2008, 08:50 PM
We have all the Coke Zeros: regular, vanilla, and cherry. I see them in 2L and 12 packs. "We" meaning Jefferson and Westmoreland Counties in PA.

CitrusCola
02-10-2008, 08:56 PM
I spoke to the manager at my local grocery store about it. He said that Coca Cola has a set amount of shelf space for their products, and that they often pull one product for a while in order to put out something else that they want to promote. Currently, they are pushing an 8-pack of 12-oz. (instead of 6-pack, 500-mL.) plastic bottled products (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Sprite) that the store has not offered in the past. In order to make shelf space for those, I was told, Coke pulled some of their other products (Cherry Coke Zero, Vanilla Coke, Vault Zero, etc.).

I still don't see the logic behind this move. Why push a different package size for products that are already available in 2-L bottles, 500-mL bottles, and 12-oz. cans when it means taking some products away from the customers entirely?

Supra TT
02-10-2008, 09:03 PM
On some of the smaller shelves, the account managers dont have the room to put one facing shotgun style of all flavors all the way down the aisle. It does not make sense to do that especially when you have someting like vanilla zero, and vault zero that do not do to well..... its just taking up valuable space.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-11-2008, 01:26 AM
When I went to Vegas I saw a lot of Coca-Cola Cherry Zero in 20 oz. bottles and cans... actually what I didn't saw there was Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero...

and sadly Coca-Cola Zero is starting to disappear here in Aguascalientes, Mexico... it's getting more difficult to find Coke Zero in 600 ml bottles and cans and the 2 liter and 1 liter bottles in shelves are fewer than before, also in Wal-Mart there's no more Coke Zero in shelves, only regular Coke and Coke light :( ... I asked to a lady who was placing the Coke products and she told me it was going to return at shelves in two weeks... I hope so...

liquidlunch
02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
CVS is always a good stocker of the Cherry Zero. (My fav for the record)

Supra TT
02-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Coke Zero will def. NOT be going anywhere...maybe its just a production issue

popologist
02-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Coke Zero will def. NOT be going anywhere...maybe its just a production issue
agree. coke zero is about the only soda in the US that's actually growing market share.

Mr Zabe
02-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Coke Zero has become a destination "A List"
soda pop for the hard core diet/low calorie
drinker. I have seen more facings, more end cap displays.
and more shoppers buying more than one fridge pack.

liquidlunch
02-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Man, and I thought I was the only one slurping it down by the gallon. It's a national phenomenon!!

lordmadone
02-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Agreed...coke zero is a hit..

Rob The SURGE Drinker
02-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Around here, coke zero really shot up after the color change, when it switched from White logo to black logo. Now its everywhere.

drpep
02-17-2008, 01:29 PM
12 pack cans of Zero Cherry and Zero Vanilla are all around the Rochester, NY area but the sell by dates are in April 2008.