PDA

View Full Version : What The???

greg
02-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Who wrote this press release? This doesn't sound right to me. Does anyone know if this company is legit? I know they have a website and Chad Hennings is thier new spokesperson but seriously. They just came on board the NYSE as a "pink sheet" traded company Jan 31st. That alone sends up a red flag in my book.
2nd, on the pink sheets since Jan 31 and now, even though no identifiable distribution is currently in place they are in talks with CCE. I read this PR as someone who got someone at CCE to talk to them about thier product. I have done that with my old drink.
3rd- What does " a heightened deliverability status" mean??
4th- The CEO in this PR mentions how quickly his goal is " increasing its profitability in a shorter time frame." That is fine and dandy but where is the talk of building the brand. What about making it a market leader? All he sounds interested in is turning a quick buck( hence the pink sheets reference above)
5th- "It is BVRG’s belief that bio2TONIC is a new disruptive product in the Sport, Health, and Nutrition categories." Do you really want to describe your product as being "disruptive"? Couldn't you use your thesaurus and find some better terms to describe how your product is going to change, transform, revolutionize, metamorphasize, reconstruct ,etc. the landscape of the " Sport, Health, and Nutrition categories"
6th- How vague is this statement......BVRG will update its shareholders as well as the general public as to the ongoing discussions with The Coca Cola Company as they arise in the near future." I mean, if you have distirbution talks in development shouldn't you be a little more concrete in your timing?
I realize these things take time but this whole PR seems to be a call for investors to shower some of their hard earned money on Mr. Weidens "company".

ST. PAUL, Minn.--Beverage Creations, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: BVRG), a hydration technologies corporation based in St. Paul, MN, announced today that it has entered into discussions with Coca Cola (NYSE: CCE) to co-ordinate a distribution partnership as well as a joint marketing/branding effort for its bio2TONIC beverage product.

“Our initial motivation to enter into discussions with Coca Cola was inspired by the unlimited possibilities the potential relationship would provide to our core product. The Coca Cola Company is internationally recognized for its diverse leadership within many areas of the beverage industry. Utilizing Coca Cola’s expertise in marketing and product distribution would propel our product to a heightened deliverability status, thus increasing its profitability in a shorter time frame. The Coca Cola organization has extended tremendous courtesy to our product and our company,” stated Bob Wieden, CEO of Beverage Creations, Inc.

It is BVRG’s belief that bio2TONIC is a new disruptive product in the Sport, Health, and Nutrition categories. No other product combines two products in one that offers relief from fatigue, stress, jet lag, altitude sickness, alcohol sickness and increases mental acuity.

BVRG will update its shareholders as well as the general public as to the ongoing discussions with The Coca Cola Company as they arise in the near future.

fusion
02-11-2008, 02:49 PM
What is odd is that they say "Coca Cola" and "The Coca Cola Company" - which would lead you to believe they mean KO. But then there is the CCE stock ticker in there as well.

I think it is some "creative" marketing, myself.

greg
02-11-2008, 03:01 PM
What is odd is that they say "Coca Cola" and "The Coca Cola Company" - which would lead you to believe they mean KO. But then there is the CCE stock ticker in there as well.

I think it is some "creative" marketing, myself.

Good Point.

greg
03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
I knew this didn't pass the smell test. These guys just got busted trying to manipulate their stock price.
These guys alledgely made off with 2.4mm each from fraudualently manipulating their stock and selling it at a high point.

SEC Files Fraud Suit Against Beverage Creations, Promoters (http://www.nasdaq.com/aspxcontent/NewsStory.aspx?cpath=20080314%5cACQDJON20080314140 0DOWJONESDJONLINE000915.htm&&mypage=newsheadlines&title=SEC%20Files%20Fraud%20Suit%20Against%20Bever age%20Creations,%20Promoters)