PDA

View Full Version : looking for rare energy drinks

Vanessa Rojas
02-13-2008, 03:16 PM
send me a picture of the energy drink and if i want it i will pay for it

Caffeine King
03-11-2008, 04:12 PM
1st off, do u want the drink or just the can and u should try Big Lots and Dollar stores, they ussualy carry rare beutys:p

shotskis.com
03-11-2008, 09:31 PM
I don't have anything to do with this company, but it is a new Energy Drink I tried & loved (found it because they are local here in Florida), called:
Crazy Horse Energy Drink
Don't have any pics or samples, but their web site is: CrazyHorseEnergyDrink.com - LOL long domain name, but their site is pretty cool.

scum1
03-11-2008, 11:49 PM
I reviewed Crazy horse and I have one of your bombshot glasses from them. both are nice nice products.

I don't have anything to do with this company, but it is a new Energy Drink I tried & loved (found it because they are local here in Florida), called:
Crazy Horse Energy Drink
Don't have any pics or samples, but their web site is: CrazyHorseEnergyDrink.com - LOL long domain name, but their site is pretty cool.

shotskis.com
03-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks scum1.

Just checked out your site & I must say that is some nice work you do. Very well put together, very detailed, I can go on & on.

Yea, we actually work with many Energy Drink company's that either use our Bomb Shot Cups as they are, or get them private logo'ed to help their brand awareness in this very tough market. Your site is a great way for ED's to do this also.

Keep up the good work!

meetingpeopleiseasy
03-13-2008, 10:33 AM
I have a rare energy drink that dropped off a dragon I slayed. +15 stamina!!

Drinkaddict
03-15-2008, 07:49 PM
I have a rare energy drink that dropped off a dragon I slayed. +15 stamina!!

Haha!

I am such a nerd, I thought that was funny.

BigJayMiller
03-25-2008, 06:31 PM
a friend of mine turned me on to this one... MySpace.com - Huracan Energy Drink - 50 - Male - MELVILLE, New York - www.myspace.com/huracanenergy (http://www.myspace.com/huracanenergy) . let me know what you think of it.

Grand Strand Red Neck
04-01-2008, 06:01 PM
I've seen this product in the Charleston, SC area. Cool package would like to learn more.

ehinkes
04-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Ed Hardy is very impressive from a taste perspective. I have tried two of the four flavors and really liked them.