PDA

View Full Version : Coca-Cola Zero reformulated... (Mexico)

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-14-2008, 11:08 PM
During several days I saw that Coke Zero started to dissappear but now I know why... a new Coke Zero will be released tomorrow with a new formula and now with the same kicka$$ label as the american one... :D, it haven't arrived here yet but some news releases said that the new formula contains aspartame, ace-k, and no cyclamates, in fact the labels and cans will carry the legend "no cyclamates" (like Tab and Diet Pepsi at the beginning of the 70's)...

It's sure that won't taste the same as before... but if it tastes like the american one, it's OK

translation:
Everything can get better
Coca-Cola Zero, New Formula
Coca-Cola taste, Zero sugar...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2034/2265628209_6371b31d13_o.jpg

Regards!

popologist
02-15-2008, 07:58 AM
so is it the same formula as in the US now?

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-15-2008, 11:29 AM
I think so...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-17-2008, 03:28 PM
I tried it yesterday, and it tastes really great!, efectively now is only sweetened with aspartame and ace-k, and this change modified a little bit the taste, it tastes less sweeter than before, in fact, it tastes more like the american Coke Zero.

Pixel
06-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Just got back from Cancun and the new Mexican Coke Zero is definitely NOT the same as the US version still. I don't know what it tasted like before but this version is close but not quite the same. I could tolerate it as it was pretty easy to find around the area but I still couldn't wait to get back to the states to get a REAL CZ!!