PDA

View Full Version : Dr.pepper fountain classics

doulasc
02-22-2008, 10:26 PM
which consisted of Cherry Vanilla and Berries and cream,I just discovered they were to
be limited edition meaning not permanant. Berris and Cream has just disappeared and
Cherry vanilla's days are numbered.

Swifty
02-23-2008, 10:18 AM
which consisted of Cherry Vanilla and Berries and cream,I just discovered they were to
be limited edition meaning not permanant. Berris and Cream has just disappeared and
Cherry vanilla's days are numbered.

From what I've heard, Cherry Vanilla was originally supposed to be a limited edition, but it sold so well that they've kept it around. I don't expect it to go away anytime soon...especially because of the marketing dollars they've put behind it.

Berries and Cream has been discontinued. Chocolate Cherry will go away in a few months. But Cherry Vanilla will probably stick around indefinitely.

Just curious - anyone hear any rumblings on any future Dr P extensions?

doulasc
02-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Regular Cherry Vanilla DP has disappeared from the Columbus/ Central Ohio market but Diet is still
available. I guess I can thank G&J Pepsi cola which distributes Dr.pepper in most of Ohio.

Doug

Soda-MN-Good
02-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I just saw a bunch of the Berries and cream yesterday at the local grocer

lordmadone
02-23-2008, 01:52 PM
diet berries and cream in 2 liters is very much alive in my area..not very strong though and diety cherry vanilla dr pepper is also alive in 12pk 12 oz cans and 2 liters(fairly popular for a dr.pepper extension).