PDA

View Full Version : You have another energy drink master among you :)

SonicFury
02-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Hello to you all, I'm happy I finally decided to sign up here. It's where I belong!
EnergyFiend as been falling behind big time in their posting, so I've come here.

I'm absolutely in love with energy drinks, they've kept me alive in an incredibly demanding college lifestyle.

Just clarify my reason for the title of this post, I'm approaching 170 different energy drinks tried, I've been interviewed by USA Today about energy drinks, and consulted by my college's food service about what drinks to carry (Central Michigan University).

You'll hopefully be seeing a lot of me in the future :)

Dusty

greg
02-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Dusty,
Welcome aboard. Do you have a website or blog of your own?

SonicFury
02-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Dusty,
Welcome aboard. Do you have a website or blog of your own?

Hah I wish I had the time for something like that. Maybe after I finish my degree.

Thanks for the nice welcome

scum1
02-25-2008, 01:09 PM
energyfiend has slowed down some I have noticed. I've tried 150+ drinks/products and have probably 50 lined up to review in the next few months. I've only reviewed about 33 so far. Wish I had started reviewing them sooner. It takes time to do the website though. Glad you signed up here though Dusty because I can talk all day about energy drinks.

SonicFury
02-25-2008, 05:51 PM
energyfiend has slowed down some I have noticed. I've tried 150+ drinks/products and have probably 50 lined up to review in the next few months. I've only reviewed about 33 so far. Wish I had started reviewing them sooner. It takes time to do the website though. Glad you signed up here though Dusty because I can talk all day about energy drinks.

Glad to hear from another enthusiast. I, too, can talk about them all day. Feel free to PM me any time :)

iPwnd
02-25-2008, 10:52 PM
colleges are the only place i ever find ed vending machines, thus i love them. but i really got alot to do to be in your elite circle. i am not worthy

SonicFury
02-25-2008, 10:56 PM
colleges are the only place i ever find ed vending machines, thus i love them. but i really got alot to do to be in your elite circle. i am not worthy

We've all got to start somewhere. As far as I'm concerned, you posting here in this thread is enough for you to be in the circle. Welcome :) Now get out there and get drinking!

And scum, I replied to your post but for some reason I got a wait for moderator approval screen and the reply still isn't there. I basically said it's cool to see another enthusiast like yourself, and anytime you want to talk just PM me. I love talking about them, too.

iPwnd
02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
why thank you then.

E-Ratings
02-29-2008, 01:15 PM
SonicFury

Welcome to the boards, you are truly amony addicts!

I have tried about 250 + ED's / products and have about 50 + waiting for a review. It's fun to try new ones everyday!

SonicFury
02-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the nice welcome.

Based on this thread, I'm glad to see I'm not entirely alone in my obsession.

BriGuy20
03-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the board, Fury.

What EDs are your favorites?

SonicFury
03-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Welcome to the board, Fury.

What EDs are your favorites?

Thanks for the welcome :)

My all time favorites are as follows,
Chaser 5 Hour Energy
Spike Shooter Quila Lime
Amp
NOS
Stacker 2 YJ Stinger Enraged Raspberry
Some Poosy (aside the advertising, it really is a great tasting drink)

If I had to pick one, as of right now it's the Spike Shooter Quila Lime. It has the most amazing combination of wonderful taste and wicked energy I've ever seen.

BriGuy20
03-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Sounds like you're more down the addiction path than I am. If we don't hear from you for a while, we'll look for you freebasing caffeine in a back alley somewhere. :)

SonicFury
03-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Sounds like you're more down the addiction path than I am. If we don't hear from you for a while, we'll look for you freebasing caffeine in a back alley somewhere. :)

woah, teach me how

SonicFury
05-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Woot update: I'm at 205 different drinks now :)