PDA

View Full Version : Your craziest energy drink story?

SonicFury
02-27-2008, 01:49 AM
The title is self-explanatory. Any story relating to energy drinks. Here's mine to start it off, not much but a start to the thread

I drank a Spike Shooter (300mg caffeine) for the first time, and slammed it. This was in my college dorm and I soon found my self pulling a snow sled out of our closet. This is 20 min after the slam and I'm tweeking out like crazy, so I take the sled out into the dorm hallway, get a good running start, and holding the sled to my chest I jump onto the thinly carpeted floor. My knuckles of my left hand dragged along the carpet the whole 5 feet of sliding, removing a good chunk of skin. This happened over a year ago and I still have a scar.

I KNOW there's more crazy stories out there. Post up!

scum1
02-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Well we were always trying new energy drinks at work. One day I picked up some Redline(original aluminum bottle). Me an my buddy split it. In a short while we were buzzing alng good and had these silly grins on our faces. It freaked out my boss and now Redline is banned at work lol. It is the only drink he has banned.

meetingpeopleiseasy
02-27-2008, 10:45 AM
I had like four Monsters one night and I was totalllllly tweeking hard. I went outside and the next door neighbor was having pizza delivered and I totally stabbed the pizza guy to death for his pizzas.

I was....arrested(but AFTER I ate the pizzas) and I was like DUDE! JUDGE!! BRO!!! I WAS TOTALLY TWEEKING OUT ON MONSTERS!!!! and he was like NAH WAY BRAH!! CASE DISMISSED!!

SonicFury
02-27-2008, 01:38 PM
I had like four Monsters one night and I was totalllllly tweeking hard. I went outside and the next door neighbor was having pizza delivered and I totally stabbed the pizza guy to death for his pizzas.

I was....arrested(but AFTER I ate the pizzas) and I was like DUDE! JUDGE!! BRO!!! I WAS TOTALLY TWEEKING OUT ON MONSTERS!!!! and he was like NAH WAY BRAH!! CASE DISMISSED!!

lol nice story

Ron Swedelson
02-27-2008, 09:45 PM
I was on the morning radio show here in San Francisco. They brought in one of their street guys. We had him chug 7 Jones Soda Whoop Ass Energy Drinks. After he was done, he gave a big "Yeah!!!!!" Then bent over and threw up in the garbage can. All this on live radio.

SonicFury
02-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Haha not the best PR for Jones!

E-Ratings
02-29-2008, 12:12 PM
How about drinking an entire Fix in like 10 minutes, not knowing it had 500milligrams of caffeine in it. About the only time I got completely jittery.

b0mbtrac
03-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Ok, I have two stories, so me and a few friends were wondering if monster was explosive. It just sizzled, but when we tried this energy drink called bump, it had a nice boom! And somebody called the police so we ran. It was fun.

The other is about a contest. Who could drink more monsters, rockstars, and red bulls, and this not energy drink called brain wash.(it has habinaro pepper(or how ever you spell it) its terrible and hurts to drink. So we started drinking them and when i was on my 5th monster one of my friends put captin morgan in it with out telling me, chugging that well... lets just say i don't remember.

SonicFury
03-07-2008, 12:54 AM
What do you mean Monster just sizzled? What did you do to try and make them explode, what did you do to the drink Bump?

greg
03-07-2008, 09:14 AM
The other is about a contest. Who could drink more monsters, rockstars, and red bulls, and this not energy drink called brain wash.(it has habinaro pepper(or how ever you spell it) its terrible and hurts to drink. So we started drinking them and when i was on my 5th monster one of my friends put captin morgan in it with out telling me, chugging that well... lets just say i don't remember.

HMMMMM, I wonder if these guys adhered to any warning labels on the can......NO.

lordmadone
03-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Wooow...I don't have any of those stories but I am sure my drunk laden stories could relate to that as I use to drink a lot of redbull/vodka drinks as well as Jager bombs.

Oh and drink two Sobe No Fears one after the other(hell probably one now for me) I did that when I worked at TJ Maxx years ago(one of the assistant store managers put me onto it and other guys) and I was literally running everywhere in the store when it was opened..I couldn't slow down at all..and this lasted up until we closed and I was kind of like wired even after that..working as a club bouncer too I drank a LOT of this cheap **** called Jet Fuel..don't know if any stores I can say attributed to that..but it was the bouncers life blood.

b0mbtrac
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
What do you mean Monster just sizzled? What did you do to try and make them explode, what did you do to the drink Bump?

Oh yeah, We threw matches in it lol! And greg, we are stupid teenagers who don't look at that type of stuff!:D

b0mbtrac
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I also just remembered another story!
I was in math with a BFC(my favorite :D) after drinking it about an hour threw i couldn't stop twitching so my math teacher tried to talk to me and eventually she kicked my out for the day. Its not a great story but W/E

Spartan Dan
03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
The classic story:
Pour any drink into the cup, spit in it, pass it around, and offer it to the victim of the joke of the day.

iPwnd
03-09-2008, 07:08 PM
not to crazy, but the owner of a local gas station knew me to buy enough energy drinks from his store that he gave me a free can of vis-visa, it was a sample that he was trying to sell, but he gave it to me instead.

SonicFury
03-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, We threw matches in it lol!

...right. And it caught fire. I find that quite hard to believe, but then again there's so many strange ingredients in energy drinks now I can't be sure. Something could be flammable. But still, my doubt outweighs that weak possibility.

greg
03-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Oh yeah, We threw matches in it lol! And greg, we are stupid teenagers who don't look at that type of stuff!:D

Thanks for making my point!!