PDA

View Full Version : Blow Energy get a letter from FDA

scum1
02-28-2008, 01:51 AM
FDA Seeks To Strike "Blow" - February 27, 2008 (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0227081blow1.html)

We all saw this coming even though Cocaine energy drink is back. I have no problem with it myself since it was very tounge in cheek but I figured it would not be long till someone came after them. I actually liked the product as far as it being an energy drink.

Drinkaddict
02-28-2008, 05:56 AM
Guess they glorified it a touch too much. I thought it was comical how people reacted to the product. Oh well. Next target.. Liquid Blow, Kronik, Speed Freak.

Mongoose
02-29-2008, 04:15 AM
not quite sure it was "tongue in cheek" it was just blatant.
why they pick on blow when coke is out there and in every freezer in every store around the world.

hey FDA shouldn't you be worrying about a certain meat recall to oversee

E-Ratings
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, blow might have taken this one a bit to far with the whole vial / credit card thing.

I was not the biggest fan of this one anyways.

liquidlunch
03-06-2008, 10:55 AM
How long was it even on the market? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

scum1
03-06-2008, 11:01 AM
It has been around a while and they have been on many many news shows. look on youtube and you will find a ton of interviews with Logan the founder of blow. I also have a cool email interview with him on my site that I did just last week. I don't see him backing down much. I wonder what Cocaine did to get their product back on the market though? I have not been able to contact them but I would love to interview those guys and find out. I actually enjoyed the Blow energy drink. it is a pretty strong drink mix and it is easily portable.

How long was it even on the market? I don't remember hearing anything about it.