PDA

View Full Version : Shark Energy Drink

racerIndy
03-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I saw this comment regarding Shark Energy Drink on the press release announcing their race sponsorship in NASCAR.

On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:
I use to work for SharkUSA.Back in 2007, the product was taking out of CA, becuse of all the problems it had with Distributors. the product has being KICKED out of every State,on the west side, and know in NY.

IP Address: 66.27.218.121 | Report This Post

Can anyone provide more details or expand on this comment about their "issues"? I have been asked to do some work with this drink, but I need more background.

thanks

greg
03-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I remember seeing Shark in S. Florida a few years back. They had a good presence. I saw Vans quite a bit.
I do not recall seeing them now for over 2 years.

BriGuy20
03-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Are/were they sponsoring a Nationwide/Busch Series or Craftsman truck series race?

drpep
03-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Flickr Photo Download: Kenny Wallace Shark Energy Drink Dodge Charger (http://www.flickr.com/photos/daredevil26/2277878715/sizes/s/)

Found on flickr

BriGuy20
03-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Is this drink really #2 in the world??

DudeMan
03-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's an 8.4oz european import red bull knockoff?

racerIndy
03-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Are/were they sponsoring a Nationwide/Busch Series or Craftsman truck series race?

Yes, this is correct. (please see my id).

BUT....the comment on my first post is the question.

Can anyone verify that Shark is having issues?

THANKS!

the saint
03-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes, this is correct. (please see my id).

BUT....the comment on my first post is the question.

Can anyone verify that Shark is having issues?

THANKS!

what is correct?? the fact that your ID states INDY, which is completely irrelevant to Nascar. Sprint, Nationwide, and Craftsman are three seperate entities in Nascar. so "Yes, this is correct." doesn't answer the mans question.

As far as shark, I have never seen it, have never heard about it other than reading about on this board, so I couldn't tell you.

racerIndy
03-07-2008, 12:59 PM
what is correct?? the fact that your ID states INDY, which is completely irrelevant to Nascar. Sprint, Nationwide, and Craftsman are three seperate entities in Nascar. so "Yes, this is correct." doesn't answer the mans question.

As far as shark, I have never seen it, have never heard about it other than reading about on this board, so I couldn't tell you.

This statement is what I am asking is correct!!!!!! OR if any can verify.

"On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:
I use to work for SharkUSA.Back in 2007, the product was taking out of CA, becuse of all the problems it had with Distributors. the product has being KICKED out of every State,on the west side, and know in NY.

THANK YOU for "educating" me on racing! :eek::mad:

If you KNOW NOTHING about SHARK (as you stated) do not waste a post!

FYI, NASCAR races in Indy it is called the Brickyard 400,,,but of course you are an expert.

the saint
03-08-2008, 12:26 AM
This statement is what I am asking is correct!!!!!! OR if any can verify.

"On Saturday, February 16, 2008, Jesse Hernandez said:

THANK YOU for "educating" me on racing! :eek::mad:

If you KNOW NOTHING about SHARK (as you stated) do not waste a post!

FYI, NASCAR races in Indy it is called the Brickyard 400,,,but of course you are an expert.

Glad I could be of service on educating you. I am quite well aware that the Sprint division of Nascar races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I was also under the impression that the Sprint race was the "Allstate 400 at the Brickyard" I do not remember reading or hearing anything that it is going to be, is, or ever was the "shark 400 at the brickyard" nor have I heard it as the "racerindy 400 at the brickyard", evidently I was mistaken. I also know that the other two divisions do not race at IMS but they race at the smaller track Oreilly raceway park. Could you please elaborate on this??
Also if you may, since you are the expert on Shark energy, could you elaborate on their problems? I know nothing about them and wish you could enlighten me about them? As far as the statement being correct, NO, it is not correct. It does not use correct spelling, tense of words or capitalization. Is that what you were asking about that statement?

Also I didn't mention this in my previous post WELCOME to the board!!!

b0mbtrac
03-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Is it Pepsi co because they usually support Nascar.(24 energy and Amp)

the saint
03-09-2008, 07:30 AM
Is it Pepsi co because they usually support Nascar.(24 energy and Amp)

is what Pepsico? Yes Pepsico does do alot of sponsering in nascar. Pepsi, Gatorade and Dew have been associative or primary sponsers for many years for alot of different teams over the years. Pepsi spent ALOT of money signing JR. to AMP, probably more than they should have but in the end it should pay off.

racerIndy
03-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Glad I could be of service on educating you. I am quite well aware that the Sprint division of Nascar races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I was also under the impression that the Sprint race was the "Allstate 400 at the Brickyard" I do not remember reading or hearing anything that it is going to be, is, or ever was the "shark 400 at the brickyard" nor have I heard it as the "racerindy 400 at the brickyard", evidently I was mistaken. I also know that the other two divisions do not race at IMS but they race at the smaller track Oreilly raceway park. Could you please elaborate on this??
Also if you may, since you are the expert on Shark energy, could you elaborate on their problems? I know nothing about them and wish you could enlighten me about them? As far as the statement being correct, NO, it is not correct. It does not use correct spelling, tense of words or capitalization. Is that what you were asking about that statement?

Also I didn't mention this in my previous post WELCOME to the board!!!

Wow -- I sure hope you read my PM. Read it again -- and think of the title!!

This thread has NOTHING to do about me being an expert regarding SHARK (which I am not -this is why I am asking about the comment made), NASCAR or anything but a F"ing question regarding a COMMENT written on this site about Shark's problems.

One simple question - is this statement correct, if so, can some provide details.

If you have NO KNOWLEDGE regarding the comment -- do not post.

Saint -- please read slowly!! Maybe you will understand.