PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Distributor/Brokers Refrigerated Organic 100% Fruit Juice

Purely Juice
03-04-2008, 05:10 PM
I am looking for both brokers & distributors nationally who are interested in selling/distributing a refridgerated 100% Organic Fruit Juice line as well as a refridgerated 100% pomegrante and pomegarnate blended juice line. Our current distribution base is only located in Grocery Store produce departments. We are looking at expanding to speciallty stores, health food stores, Food Service / campus opportunities. :)

danielvito
03-09-2008, 12:14 PM
My name is Dan Leone, the last (5) years I have worked for Naked Juice. I built their East Coast warehouse business from zero to over $12 million in sales and setup their East Coast broker network. For them, I sold all channels Club, Food service, C Store, natural, mom & Pop etc.. I also sold for them to distributors. We had a corporate DSD network and distributors outside that setup. I am extremely knowledgeable about this category and trends.
Pepsico bought Naked Juice Jan. 2007, they reorganized the company mid June 2007. With this reorganization my job along with alot of other Naked juice people had their positions downsized. My last day with them was 12/31/07.
I am now looking to find a line to partner/broker with in the SPJ category. I believe that huge companies trying establish themselves in the SPJ category (Pepsi, Ocean Spray, Cadbury etc.) are at a disadvantage because their speciaties are not selling 100% all natural, no preservative, no sugar, health & wellness items. However, their spending in the category will only grow the category sales. This gives small companies with unique, great tasting products the ability to succeed with proper planning.
I came accross your Bevnet post, looking for distributors and brokers. I am interested to discuss with you your needs and mine. Some of my questions I am interested in getting answered are; what is the code life on your product? Is this product all natural (can be sold to whole foods)? Do you make a Club pack? Are you setup at Compass group, Sodexho etc./, Is your Pom items 100% all Natural (are you sourcing from Iran your pom grapes)? Do you make guava, goji type products? Where is your FOB location? Do you ship LTL? if so what is your leadtime to East Coast? Do you have East Coast/West coast pricing? Do you have separate price lists for Club, DSD, warehouse etc.?
My contact information is danl_02478@yahoo.com and cell# is 908-331-1037. I cut/pasted my resume below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Dan leone
908-331-1037

DANIEL F. LEONE
Regional Manager • District Manager • Account Manager
266 Lake Street (H) 617-484-0183 • (C) 908-331-1037
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478 danl_02478@yahoo.com

SUMMARY

A hands-on, customer-focused SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE with multifaceted expertise in the following areas:

KEY ACCOUNTS • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT • NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION • CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT • TERRITORY MANAGEMENT PROMOTIONS• ADVERTISING • CASH MANAGEMENT • FORECASTING • DISTRIBUTION
BUYER RELATIONS • CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS

Employs keen judgment in new product introductions, profitable growth, and management of direct and distributor personnel. Leverages exceptional troubleshooting abilities and reliable follow-through at the customer interface to ensure client satisfaction. Sets practical goals, crafts proposals, and pinpoints areas for improved sales performance. A competitive team player who sees challenging assignments to successful conclusions.

EXPERIENCE

NAKED JUICE COMPANY/PEPSICO Azusa, California
Regional Sales Manager 2005-2008

Achieved 2007 northeast sales of$8,788,000 and east of Rockies sales of $25,069,600 from base of zero. Oversaw sales channels including club, retail direct, wholesale, DSD, and broker. Established new accounts, including Costco East ($5,000,000), BJ’s Warehouse ($800,000), Hannaford ($500,000), Shaws ($400,000), Bozzuto’s ($200,000), C&S Pathmark ($175,000), and Price Chopper ($200,000). Held responsibility for hiring broker network, prospecting new accounts, forecasting, crafting presentations at headquarter accounts, analyzing IRI data, budgeting, troubleshooting and attaining volume goals.

• Achieved 2007 territory sales of $8,788,000, as compared to 2006 sales of $3,015,536.
• Maintained annual double-digit increase in sales.

Key Accounts Manager Northeast 2002-2005

Opened accounts in northeast. Set up promotions and presented new items for Whole Foods accounts in northeast. Achieved highest juice volume DSD account in east, Boston University with $1,000,000. Opened distributors outside DSD network, including Guida Dairy, Seadog distributor, Mackin Dairy, and Great State Beverage. Setup corporate DSD accounts, including Harvard Business, Harvard Medical, Kings, D’Agostino, Barnes & Noble, 7-11, MIT, Raytheon, and Corporate Chef accounts.

ADVANTAGE/ESM SALES AND MARKETING Needham, Massachusetts
Account Executive 2000-2001

Managed specialty food sales representation for 15 manufacturers. Dealt with manufacturer billing and commissions. Represented companies, including Lipton Specialty teas, Twinning Teas, Quaker specialty, Con Agra specialty, Lawries, Betty Crocker, and Old El Paso. Presented products to distributors, including Millbrook, Tree of Life, Chex Finer Foods, and SWB. Made joint calls with distributor reps to Stop&Shop, Shaws, Market Basket, and Roche Bros.

• Developed promotions and target advertising campaign for major retail food chains.
• Resolved manufacturer billing and commission issues.

CPC INTERNATIONAL, BESTFOODS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS USA Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Direct Manager, Marketing Manager 1990-2000

Recruited long-term employees. Managed five direct reports. Performed training, evaluations, and related activities. Designed northeast territory as direct sales and established new development sales territories. Exceeded revenue goals versus company sales plan on year-to-year basis.

• Boosted district sales from $2,800,000 to $16,500,000 during tenure.
• Grew sales volume at largest single-volume account, Millbrook Distributors, from $8,000,000 to $14,000,000.
• Earned recognition as district manager of the year in 1990, 1992, 1994 for division.
• Achieved Special Stock Award for exceptional performance.

ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE

AMERICAN HOME FOODS, New York, New York, Market Manager, Sales and Account Representative, 1986-1990. Coordinated and managed direct retail and wholesale sales. Directed personnel, time management, scheduling, sales goals, and training for five sales reports. Coordinated and managed direct retail and wholesale sales. Increased market sales from $12,000,000 to $17,000,000 during tenure.

BLANCHARD'S LIQUOR, Allston, Massachusetts, Store Manager, 1982-1986. Coordinated and managed business/ personnel activities for lead store. Managed sales and promotion development, demand planning, vendor and inventory management, and administration of 17 employees. Increased sales revenue on average 15% per year, resulting in record $2,000,000 annual gross sales return.

EDUCATION

SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY, (Boston, Ma.)
B.S./B.A., Accounting/Marketing, (1977-1981)

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS

American Marketing Association, Suffolk Chapter, President
American Advertising Federation, Suffolk Chapter, Coordinator

PERSONAL

Enjoys watching sports and reading.

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hope you find it!

I-sell-bevs-in-Seattle
04-21-2008, 08:01 PM
My specialty is selling Amazon.com with plastic and can items, non refridg items.. some bevs i have going on Amazon are selling a truck per month.
But..another part of my company sells into upscale grocery (QFC etc.)and natural stores in Wa and Oregon and grocery refridge biz..so give me shout if you me to look into selling your line. email..Mark at globalseattle@aol.com