PDA

View Full Version : Best of 2007?

scum1
03-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Just got a copy of Beverage spectrum and it picked Steaz and Syzmo? I like both but with so many drinks out there I have to disagree. What do you think? I think PJ Purple should of been there or maybe Hype, or superfly. I also think maybe they should split the energy drink Category into 2 parts like. Drinks and shots/mixes.

ehinkes
03-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Totally agree with you. Those are definitely not the two best of 07. I could maybe see Syzmo, but Steaz???? No way! Many many better drinks, though those two have brought organic drinks more into the mainstream.

greg
03-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Just look around this board and in the pages of Beverage Spectrum.........Can you say AD REVENUE.
I'm not saying......I'm just saying!

ehinkes
03-06-2008, 06:14 PM
lol, so true

SonicFury
03-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Um, you mean maybe the best organic drinks? Both of those drinks are natural organic, it only makes sense that you may be a little misinformed as to the drinks rated.

Personally, both of those are some of the worst tasting drinks I've ever had. And they had little if any energy.

scum1
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
They were listed as best energy drinks not best organic energy drinks.

Um, you mean maybe the best organic drinks? Both of those drinks are natural organic, it only makes sense that you may be a little misinformed as to the drinks rated.

Personally, both of those are some of the worst tasting drinks I've ever had. And they had little if any energy.

Drinkaddict
03-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I agree Pimp Juice Purple Label is a great flavor. Steaz was not bad for being an organic drink. But PJ:PL definitely beat Steaz in flavor.

BevNET
03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Just look around this board and in the pages of Beverage Spectrum.........Can you say AD REVENUE.
I'm not saying......I'm just saying!

Greg, that's a rather cheap shot to make. If you recall your days at Red Line, you know that our editorial doesn't work the way that you imply. Just saying...

And, for the record, not all of these companies are advertisers (including the winner, Function Drinks).

greg
03-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Greg, that's a rather cheap shot to make. If you recall your days at Red Line, you know that our editorial doesn't work the way that you imply. Just saying...

And, for the record, not all of these companies are advertisers (including the winner, Function Drinks).

It was an unfair shot. I apologize.

I recant my statement.

Ever since that day in Atlanta when Barry and I sat down I have had a renewed respect for BevNet and Beverage Spectrum. I realize that my statement was post the conversation I had with Barry and therefore uncalled for. I thought it was more tongue in cheek.

Again, My apologies to BevNet.

francoenergy99
03-25-2008, 03:41 PM
here a pretty decent list of best of 2007 energy drinks, Monster lo-carb, MDX sugar free, Rockstar Sugar free, Go Fast Lite, Amp Sugar free, 5 hour energy decaf,even if you're body can handle it it's extremely strong and I advise you take it slow NOS sugar free rough but taste good and wakes you up. Oh well theres decent list of best of 07.

Please drink responsibly

BigJayMiller
03-25-2008, 06:30 PM
i have to say, from my days as a distriubtor, i got a sample of sysmo. i understand it's an organic drink, but yikes, it tasted not so good.

EnergyFreak
02-04-2009, 10:33 AM
I think this taste great. If I were to compare to monster and red bull i think it helps shy away from the standard energy drink taste. It's like drinking a carbonated juice, but has a kick. It's definately good. Does anyone know where I can get more. I'll have to check ebay.

scum1
02-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Sysmo is not the best organic. Try the drinks from Guru. They offer a lot of flavors and they taste better than syzmo. They have a good kick as well.

I think this taste great. If I were to compare to monster and red bull i think it helps shy away from the standard energy drink taste. It's like drinking a carbonated juice, but has a kick. It's definately good. Does anyone know where I can get more. I'll have to check ebay.