PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Monster Orgasmic?

b0mbtrac
03-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I think it is what about you?

SonicFury
03-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Was, now for me it's puketastic.

Place: College dorm
Time: Sophomore Year
Culprit: Bulk pack of 50 Monsters

I drank the 50 cans in about one semester (3-4 months), by the time I was hitting the end of the pack, Monster was making me quite sick.

Result: To this day (2 years later) the mere smell of Monster can make me nauseous.

yogateacat
03-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I have never tried Monster, actually. BUT as soon as Lent is over I plan to try one new energy drink a week, so this will be at the top of the list!

Do they have an all-natural formulation or am I thinking of a different brand?

iPwnd
03-08-2008, 10:06 AM
definitely not all-natural. and monster isn't that great. it is for bro's and 12 year olds

b0mbtrac
03-09-2008, 12:30 AM
definitely not all-natural. and monster isn't that great. it is for bro's and 12 year olds

Its actually not as bad as you'd think, at least compared to some other drinks.
:D

meetingpeopleiseasy
03-09-2008, 12:12 PM
hahaha agreed, circle takes the square

BriGuy20
03-11-2008, 10:59 AM
I like Monster but recently I've been more into Rockstar. The vanilla flavor helps me mix it up a bit. The $6.99 a 4-pack price helps too. :D

b0mbtrac
03-12-2008, 10:58 PM
The reason i don't like rockstar is that it tastes way to sugary, i noticed that rockstar uses high fructose corn syrup and monster only uses sucrose and glucose. Yet monster doesn't have that to sweet/bitter taste that rockstar, amp, full throttle, and sobe all have. Idk, just my opinion.

rollntider
03-13-2008, 06:45 PM
The reason i don't like rockstar is that it tastes way to sugary, i noticed that rockstar uses high fructose corn syrup and monster only uses sucrose and glucose. Yet monster doesn't have that to sweet/bitter taste that rockstar, amp, full throttle, and sobe all have. Idk, just my opinion.

I agree, and with the monster Java line, I really like the Irish and Russian. Khaos and original are my regulars.

b0mbtrac
03-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree, and with the monster Java line, I really like the Irish and Russian. Khaos and original are my regulars.

I still have yet to see the new java's in CA

rollntider
03-14-2008, 12:53 PM
russian and irish cream are really really good.

BeaverBuzz08
03-24-2008, 05:39 PM
I like the buzz off Monster original its one of the few energy drinks that actually does give me a bit of 'buzz'. As for Khaos, Assault and M-80, I find them disgusting. I cant handle many energy + juice drinks. Same with Rockstar, the original is pretty good (not as good as monster original) but the juice ones make me sick.

b0mbtrac
03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't like khaos, but i do like m-80 and assault, i can't handle the high fructose corn syrup in rockstar, amp and full throttle.

rollntider
03-26-2008, 12:53 PM
so far there hasnt been a monster i dont like. But I tried a Joker Mad Energy today, it tastes like the green monster. And I liked it. I am fond of the Citrus Rip it also.....

francoenergy99
03-28-2008, 01:34 AM
I love absolutely, love monster lo-carb it's so good !

upinarms
05-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Monster is tried and true, it definately packs a punch. The taste can sometimes make 16 oz hard to swallow but its not terrible tasting, but rough at times.

The variations Khaos, Assault etc are OK as well.

However, the coffee variations simply kick ASS.

Loca Mocha is probably my fave along with Big Black. Nut Up, Russian, Irish all are great as well.

What I'm wondering is that I see 'Big Black' in most stores yet in one I see 'Originale' I'm guessing thats the new name?

I'm definately a little scared to try the chai one though, that just sounds gross...

Xefex
05-08-2008, 12:20 PM
i have tried all the monster javas, and i cant find a single one that i like, they all make me want to throw up

Drinkaddict
05-10-2008, 03:44 AM
I can't stand the original Monster green can, Lo-Carb, M-80, Khaos and Assault. I can not even finish a can of Monster green can because the flavor gets to me. I am into more of the sweeter flavors of MIXXD, and all of their coffee drinks.

Xefex
05-16-2008, 05:39 PM
I can't stand the original Monster green can, Lo-Carb, M-80, Khaos and Assault. I can not even finish a can of Monster green can because the flavor gets to me. I am into more of the sweeter flavors of MIXXD, and all of their coffee drinks.

haha we are opposites. MIXXD is my least favorite of the monster line (other than the monster javas)