PDA

View Full Version : New Drinks from Dr Pepper/Seven Up!

AABCjoe
03-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Hello all-

Keep your eyes out for two new energy drinks from the Cadbury Schweppes bottling group in your area.

First out will be VENOM, a citrus-y lightly carbonated drink that comes in an UN-BELIEVEABLE twist-top can. The graphic on this one will knock you out. You'll have to try this one. They haven't started distributing this one but the office had a few dozen blank cans with a sticker on them identifying them as Venom, trial package, not for sale.

Next will be Squirt Citrus Power. They've not given us any graphics or samples of this one so I guess we'll just have to wait.

Cadbury Schweppes is buying up local bottlers and building the Cadbury Schweppes Bottling Group. A few years ago they picked up the All American Bottling Company of Northlake, IL. As a bottler/distributor, they would take contracts to distribute other peoples products. American Bottling once distributed such winners as RockStar, NOS, and VitaminEnergy...all products later bought out by Coke or Pepsi. I'm glad to see that they're developing thier own brands instead of making someone elses products succeed.

the saint
03-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Isn't Venom from snapple? I swear I have seen venom over the years before somewhere. The hispanics will buy squirt energy I am sure, everytime I am at the hispanic grocery on my route they are filling the 80 case squirt 2 liter display ( Pbg and coke both only have a superglide rack that holds roughly 16 cases each).

AABCjoe
03-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Yea...I think Venom has been used before under Snapple. This time it's release is independent of the big name. I'm sure it's a completely different product, too. Snapple had a whole line of energy-style drinks called "elements" they couldn't get off the ground. GREAT tasting stuff...just too expensive with no advertising $$. And, 'cuz PBG and CCE get all the contracts, our stuff was limited to the top or bottom shelf, if we could get it in at all.

SonicFury
03-09-2008, 06:58 PM
So, why is this in the energy drinks section?

And you seem a little too enthusiastic. You're not here to promote your company are you?

greg
03-10-2008, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=AABCjoe;360753]Hello all-

Keep your eyes out for two new energy drinks from the Cadbury Schweppes bottling group in your area.

First out will be VENOM, a citrus-y lightly carbonated drink that comes in an UN-BELIEVEABLE twist-top can. The graphic on this one will knock you out. You'll have to try this one. They haven't started distributing this one but the office had a few dozen blank cans with a sticker on them identifying them as Venom, trial package, not for sale.

QUOTE]

What a second......are you telling me that VENOM will have an innovative twisty cap???? a la Engage and Redline?

My opinion is that if CS is going to come out with a new ED then they need to go balls to the wall and really deliver something different. Don't just make another me too product that has a slighlty higher caffeine content. You guys really need to nail it. Skirt the edge a bit and show the public that the new CS is not just another soda company jumping in late on the ED category.

With all the downsizing you guys have done it should have, or hopefully, streamlined your decision making process. Hopefully, you have people there who are ready to make decisions and move forward instead of like the other 2 big guys who want to have a focus group set up just so they can plan a meeting.

BTW, who's "bright" idea was Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper? How many people sat in the board room nodding yes to that one because some guy at or near the top like it?

greg
03-10-2008, 09:33 AM

And you seem a little too enthusiastic. You're not here to promote your company are you?
His lead was an energy drink.....

I don't think he is promoting it as much as just saying what is coming out in the near future. If he was prompting you to buy then it would be a pitch which is off limits.

I have been there during a new release of a product and when you get excited about it is when you start wanting to share it with others.

the saint
03-10-2008, 03:12 PM

uuummm, because the first line in his post was about the "two new energy drinks".

As far as him promoting his company, I agree with greg. He isn't telling you to go and buy the drink, he is merely telling you about something new down the line. You know kind of like posting on this message board about wanting people to sign up for another just to...I don't know..say trade energy drinks or to write reviews of them?!?!?

AABCjoe
03-10-2008, 04:55 PM
I guess I *did* say that you'd "have to try it"... I suppose I should not tempt fate. For what it's worth, I'm straight salary so wether this stuff actually sells or not has nothing to do with me. My job is to fill in for other salesmen when they go on vacation, fill vendors when that guy goes on vacation, and the other weeks of the year go out and drum up new business or help other salespeople.

I guess, by default, I am here to promote my company. I hate Coke and Pepsi. I worked for Coke in Duluth for 2 years, didn't miss a day of work. That is, untill I called in sick on my last day. Even gave my two weeks notice. Fast forward a year. I'm broke, desperate for work and see that they have a local part-time merchandising position open...I apply. I still had my uniforms and everything so I just told them to call me and let me know what stores to hit and I'd be there. I had to call them back days later to find out that the *one* day I missed made me ineligeable for a job. But this is totally off topic.

They told us to expect this Squirt Citrus Power in the warehouse in the next couple weeks. Which is strange because they got us the demo of Venom first.

SonicFury
03-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh sorry guys, I did somehow skim over the energy drink mention. Their affiliation as energy drinks wasn't discussed much at all in the rest of the post as I read on, so I made an incorrect conclusion. I think I skipped it because I was drawn to the bit about the "UNBELIEVEABLE twist top." I was confused by the extreme enthusiasm. AABC, thanks for being frank. I'll be looking hard for the release of these drinks in my area.

lordmadone
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
That sucks joe but don't hate Pepsi for that..coke treats its people like **** half the time :P.

AABCjoe
03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=SonicFury;360854]I think I skipped it because I was drawn to the bit about the "UNBELIEVEABLE twist top." QUOTE]

It is the only can I've ever seen that made me stop and say "Holy Crap" when I saw it. Glossy jet black with crimson red snake eyes, the V and M making tails becoming fangs. I was less enamored with the flavor than the graphics. When it's released it will be the best looking package on the market for ED's.

Still no word on the release of Squirt Energy. I imagine in areas where Pepsi pushes Squirt, you'll be able to find it all over the place.

I've explained why I hate Coke. I hate Pepsi only because (other than Mountain Dew) their products suck and they take up about 60% of the market here. Drink an A&W and then a Mug... Mug can't touch A&W. Their sales don't support thier share of shelf space...pick up any of their diet products...they're all mostly within a month of going out of date. It's frusterating not being able to get all of our core brands in a store because pepsi has so many feet of space.

scum1
03-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Can't wait to see the can

the saint
03-12-2008, 12:47 AM
I've explained why I hate Coke. I hate Pepsi only because (other than Mountain Dew) their products suck and they take up about 60% of the market here. Drink an A&W and then a Mug... Mug can't touch A&W. Their sales don't support thier share of shelf space...pick up any of their diet products...they're all mostly within a month of going out of date. It's frusterating not being able to get all of our core brands in a store because pepsi has so many feet of space.

Interesting reason, exactly how many of CSBG products are in the top ten in sales vs. Pepsi products? Evidently people think your products are worse because they buy Pepsi products. If PBG has 60% of the shelf space I am gonna go out on a limb and say it is because PBG has around a 60% share in your market. PBG distributed brands has roughly 38-40 % share here and PBG has roughly 40% of the space on the aisle, amazing concept. Believe me if PBG sales did not support the space Coke would be all over it like flies on a big fresh steaming pile of....
I will give you the A&W over Mug, I will give you the Sunkist over Trop twister, BUT I am afraid that is where it will end. You say to pick up any diet and it is a month away from being out of date, I can go into about ANY store in the entire OKC metro and find numerous cases of CSBG products that were bottled in 2006 and still on the shelf. CSBG in OKC switched over to fridge packs well over 2 years ago yet I still see 3x4 12 packs all over town.
Exactly what do you consider core products over there? PBG considers 6 to be core Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dew, Dt Dew, Max and Mist. I know when CSBG builds a display here it has so many flavors jumbled on the display it is hard for anyone to purchase anything off of it. heck I have seen 1/2 stack bases at walmart with 15 or more different flavors all stacked on top of one another. Do you guys consider everything you carry to be a core item?

Mr Zabe
03-12-2008, 12:58 AM
What Saint said pretty much is the same situation at the grocery
stores I shop at. Coke does well but Pepsi products do have more
shelf space. CS does not sell as well at least from my view of things.

greg
03-12-2008, 10:58 AM
I will give you the A&W over Mug, I will give you the Sunkist over Trop twister, BUT I am afraid that is where it will end.

You forgot about Dr Pepper compared to JOSTA and Sobe Green Lizard( wasn't that the Dr.Pepper tasting drink)LOL.

the saint
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
C'mon now greg I was talking current products. You my friend are showing your age in the business dredging up those dinosaurs. :D

dp7uplake
03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I get to put Squirt Power on the shelfs tomorrow but only in 12pks

SonicFury
03-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I get to put Squirt Power on the shelfs tomorrow but only in 12pks

Can you get any pics?

AABCjoe
03-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Interesting reason, exactly how many of CSBG products are in the top ten in sales vs. Pepsi products? Evidently people think your products are worse because they buy Pepsi products. If PBG has 60% of the shelf space I am gonna go out on a limb and say it is because PBG has around a 60% share in your market. PBG distributed brands has roughly 38-40 % share here and PBG has roughly 40% of the space on the aisle, amazing concept. Believe me if PBG sales did not support the space Coke would be all over it like flies on a big fresh steaming pile of....
I will give you the A&W over Mug, I will give you the Sunkist over Trop twister, BUT I am afraid that is where it will end. You say to pick up any diet and it is a month away from being out of date, I can go into about ANY store in the entire OKC metro and find numerous cases of CSBG products that were bottled in 2006 and still on the shelf. CSBG in OKC switched over to fridge packs well over 2 years ago yet I still see 3x4 12 packs all over town.
Exactly what do you consider core products over there? PBG considers 6 to be core Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dew, Dt Dew, Max and Mist. I know when CSBG builds a display here it has so many flavors jumbled on the display it is hard for anyone to purchase anything off of it. heck I have seen 1/2 stack bases at walmart with 15 or more different flavors all stacked on top of one another. Do you guys consider everything you carry to be a core item?

In the area I'm referring to (Wisconsin Rapids/Stevens Point), American Bottling products are relatively new...we've only been in the market about 10years. Before that, it was strictly Coke and Pepsi. What hurts us more is that we don't have Snapple, Dr Pepper, RC, or the Diet Rite flavors. Often the only share of the c-stores we could get were bottom or top shelves. Are we so low in sales because our products genuinely suck, or, is it because we've had to survive on the worst possible areas with half our portfolio? We do VERY well in areas where we carry Pepper. In fact, there are plenty of stores where we outsell Coke.

As far as your 3x4's and outdates... I'm baffled. I've only seen *one* 3x4 12pk on the job here, and that was drug up from some basement out of a shack in Auburndale.

Our core brands are: Dr Pepper & Dt. (where carried), 7Up& Dt. , A&W & Dt., and Squirt/Sunkist (where carried).

Android
03-13-2008, 09:51 PM
In the area I'm referring to (Wisconsin Rapids/Stevens Point).... What hurts us more is that we don't have Snapple, Dr Pepper, RC, or the Diet Rite flavors.

So who sells RC and Diet Rite in that area then? Or are they sold at all?

the saint
03-13-2008, 11:27 PM
As far as your 3x4's and outdates... I'm baffled. I've only seen *one* 3x4 12pk on the job here, and that was drug up from some basement out of a shack in Auburndale.

I was at a supermarket a couple of years ago when I was still doing bulk accounts, they had decided to move the soda aisle from one side of the store (against the far wall) over next to produce section (free standing gondola). anyways when they pulled the gondola away from the wall there was a bunch of 2-3 liters that had somehow fallen in behind the sections over the years (store has been there since the 40's with the soda section in the same spot) not to mention all of the broken liter glass bottles. There was some 3 liter Pepsi Free, not caffeine free Pepsi, but actual Pepsi free brand. It was so old that the 2 liter bottle still had the plastic cup on the bottom and a metal lid (well before Pepsi even dated product). there were a few 3 liters of crystal Pepsi and quite a few bottles pepsi & dew etc. that expired in the early 90's. There was some coke, pepper, Surge, sundrop, upper 10, old, old, rc (logos and slogan on bottles from the "me and my rc" days), some "uncola" 7up with the bubbles on the label (before the "spot character") just a bunch of misc. stuff as well I guess I should have boxed them all up and put on ebay, but as they say hindsight is 20/20. kinda like gold is 1000 an oz now, if I could only find all those friggin nugget earrings, bracelets and cross necklaces I had back in the day I could make a couple of mortgage payments, haha

greg
03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
C'mon now greg I was talking current products. You my friend are showing your age in the business dredging up those dinosaurs. :D

C'mon, I'm not that Old. But yes they are old.....except maybe the Sobe Green Lizard. It was Green Lizard wasn't it? What a flop.

Mr Zabe
03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
I was at a supermarket a couple of years ago when I was still doing bulk accounts, they had decided to move the soda aisle from one side of the store (against the far wall) over next to produce section (free standing gondola). anyways when they pulled the gondola away from the wall there was a bunch of 2-3 liters that had somehow fallen in behind the sections over the years (store has been there since the 40's with the soda section in the same spot) not to mention all of the broken liter glass bottles. There was some 3 liter Pepsi Free, not caffeine free Pepsi, but actual Pepsi free brand. It was so old that the 2 liter bottle still had the plastic cup on the bottom and a metal lid (well before Pepsi even dated product). there were a few 3 liters of crystal Pepsi and quite a few bottles pepsi & dew etc. that expired in the early 90's. There was some coke, pepper, Surge, sundrop, upper 10, old, old, rc (logos and slogan on bottles from the "me and my rc" days), some "uncola" 7up with the bubbles on the label (before the "spot character") just a bunch of misc. stuff as well I guess I should have boxed them all up and put on ebay, but as they say hindsight is 20/20. kinda like gold is 1000 an oz now, if I could only find all those friggin nugget earrings, bracelets and cross necklaces I had back in the day I could make a couple of mortgage payments, haha
****Sort of related story****
My dad was cleaning out an old Ma and Pa drug store for one of our
first retail stores. He found a box of the very first editions of Playboy.
The collection had the first edition with Marliyn Monroe on the cover.
He ended up giving the box back to the land lord. LOL CHOKE....LOL

Android
03-14-2008, 01:04 PM
2-3 liters that had somehow fallen in behind the sections over the years (store has been there since the 40's with the soda section in the same spot) not to mention all of the broken liter glass bottles.

I know we're getting way off topic here, but that was a cool story. Did you see any of these back there?

http://members.trainorders.com/android/Pepsi/2LiterPepsi.jpg

the saint
03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
nothing that was glass actually survived. There were alot of bottle necks or bottle bottoms but all of the main portions of the bottles were dust.
When I started in the soda business years ago there were still 16 oz glass returns around. everything else had gone to noreturn or plastic bottles. I hated hauling those things a case of them weighed a ton it seemed like. I can only imagine how much a case of glass return 2 liters would have wieghed.

The old timer who trained me for a couple of days on the truck tried to show me how to pitch the empty bottles in the wooden crates up onto the top of the bay truck with a nice smooth motion. Well let's just say he had a nice smooth motion, I tried about 5 times and we decided to just shove them in an empty bay after throwing with everything I had in me to get those darn 952 lb. things on top and not making it and having to run for cover. After heading on down the road to the next stop (out in the country) 2-3 miles down the highway I started to hit the brakes and heard a wwwwhhhhoooosssshhhhhh, just as I started to ask what that noise is there was a loud crash and a fine white dust cloud emerged from the top of the truck where the crates slid and crashed into the front rail shattering most of the empty bottles in the 4 cases that were up there.
I think the first day I was out like 28 bucks for empties that didn't make it back to the warehouse.

Mr Zabe
03-14-2008, 11:10 PM
LMAO
Those 16oz 8pks (?) full and empty were
a pain to carry. We used to collect around
10 packs or so to return in one trip. It was
a lot of work. LOL

Android
03-15-2008, 05:51 AM
Continuing this off-topic discussion...

Saint - As a former merchandiser I can appreciate your hatred for those heavy glass returnables. (they didn't have any returnables where I worked, but several SKUs of NR glass, and those products were a PITA) But as a conusmer I loved the the returnables - the best way to drink Pepsi ever. I got so I could carry two full 8 packs in each hand. I've told the story several times how in the early 90s, I built and outfitted my old VW with a special rack to replace the back seat and I'd drive from Colorado to Iowa or Montana to get returables every couple of months. I'd fill the car up. There were times when I didn't have things secured properly and 8packs would fly around and break. I remember the time when several bottles of Dad's Root Beer went at once. Big old pile of foam with glass bits in it.

http://members.trainorders.com/android/Pepsi/PepsiRun5-1993.jpg

lordmadone
03-15-2008, 11:37 AM
haha talking about age in the industry hehe good stories.

A&W over mug anyday..agreed and sunkist over tropicana also agreed but when the distributor(in my case Va beach beverage) can't even come in 7 days a week you don't deserve any extra shelf space IMHO.

Mr Zabe
03-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I'll say it again. LOL
A&W is the best Big Three mass market root beer.
End of statement. LOL

Android
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
My hatred for Muck....... err.... Mug Root Beer began when it bumped the big bottler in Iowa from Dad's - so no more of those 16oz bottles as shown above. That was the best root beer I think I've had, Dads in those 16oz glass. A+W has alwasy been one I liked. The Hansens RB they have now is pretty good. (and their diet is surprisingly good)

drpep
03-15-2008, 02:21 PM
anyways when they pulled the gondola away from the wall there was a bunch of 2-3 liters that had somehow fallen in behind the sections over the years

Did they demand credits? :) In my years of doing resets I know of 2 owners who would have been big enough a-holes to demand credit.

Acheron
03-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Here's the bottle.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/acheron_xl/citrus-power.jpg

Nice, citrus-y taste. Tart lemon bite. Loaded with caffeine - 9 1/8mg per oz, or 182mg per 20oz bottle putting it in the neighborhood of Tab Energy and Full Throttle as far as that's concerned. My biggest gripe is that it's not immediately apparent to a cynical consumer such as myself that this is a new line extension, and not just an updated Squirt bottle with trumped-up marketing speak proclaiming some new found CITRUS POWER within!!

SonicFury
03-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Oh awesome, thanks a bunch for that picture. I can't WAIT to give it a try! Vault is getting a little too comfortable in the coolers as a hybrid drink. It's time for some competition. I agree with you on the label, it could be better.

AABCjoe
03-31-2008, 01:31 PM
You should start seeing Citrus Power in stores this week (around here, anyway). I tried it and I really like it.

I don't know what's going on over at Pepsi. Every Pepsi rep I asked doesn't know anything about it. I'm not sure if Pepsi, where they carry Squirt, will pick it up.

amyers
03-31-2008, 04:51 PM
What about 12pk of the Squirt?

francoenergy99
04-01-2008, 10:01 AM
This looks horrible I'd drink it if I got it for free, it's probably loaded with sugar!

ehinkes
04-01-2008, 12:17 PM
It's a very good drink. I put up a review and really enjoyed it. In comparison to other grapefruit flavored energy drinks this is at the top on taste.

francoenergy99
04-01-2008, 02:52 PM
They need to stop make these horrible energy drinks and coming out with more all natural ones they should make one with just b-vitamins that would be sweet I'd buy them by the truck load!!!

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-13-2008, 12:33 AM
I found 12 packs of this tonight at a gas station around here, they had some chilled so I picked one up, and i tried one when i got home, and it was great. The amount of caffeine per can is epic, 110 mg/ 12 oz.

francoenergy99
04-13-2008, 01:11 AM
it looks gay ok 210mg caffine whyy and tons of sugar u mind as well call this crack in a bottle wow this gay who would buy this if u gave it to me for free i wouldnt even drink the whole thing to much caffine and sugar

SonicFury
04-13-2008, 01:33 AM
it looks gay ok 210mg caffine whyy and tons of sugar u mind as well call this crack in a bottle wow this gay who would buy this if u gave it to me for free i wouldnt even drink the whole thing to much caffine and sugar

franco, please just read over your post. Does that look like a comment you would be interested in reading from others? It certainly doesn't do it for me. Think before you post.

Mr Zabe
04-13-2008, 02:01 AM
I did not know a soft drink could have a sexual preference?
Careful....hot coals will burn tender feet. :(

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-13-2008, 05:11 AM
What now??

Nick Laugher
04-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Grow up and post again when you can make an argument without insulting people and when you can be politically and grammatically correct.

Also, just because you have a vendetta against sugar (judging from your millions of posts about sugar-free energy drinks) does not mean you should badmouth products simply for containing sugar which, unlike aspartame, is naturally occurring in the world and not some crazy laboratory chemical.

the saint
04-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Did they demand credits? :) In my years of doing resets I know of 2 owners who would have been big enough a-holes to demand credit.

Sorry I have passed this post by for a month. Well they did ask if they could get credit but they didn't demand credit for it. When I told them I couldn't give them credit they were fine with the answer. The manager said something that I learned along time ago, "if you don't ask, the answer is always no."

JasonCH18
05-01-2008, 03:48 PM
In the area I'm referring to (Wisconsin Rapids/Stevens Point), American Bottling products are relatively new...we've only been in the market about 10years. Before that, it was strictly Coke and Pepsi. What hurts us more is that we don't have Snapple, Dr Pepper, RC, or the Diet Rite flavors. Often the only share of the c-stores we could get were bottom or top shelves. Are we so low in sales because our products genuinely suck, or, is it because we've had to survive on the worst possible areas with half our portfolio? We do VERY well in areas where we carry Pepper. In fact, there are plenty of stores where we outsell Coke.

Well then that defeats your argument for Pepsi only doing well because of Mountain Dew, if you had Dr. Pepper, then you would only do well because of pepper. Trust me, I worked for CS and then Switched over to Pepsi Americas. CS doesn't do crap over here, we have Dr. Pepper over in this area and so CS has nothing but Diet Rite, and trust me Sierra Mist out sells CS's entire shelf in this area and that is one of our lower sellers.

Drinkaddict
05-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Hate to resurrect the dead, and interrupt old stories. But here is what the bottle looks like for venom. Tastes like a Rockstar too me...

http://www.drinkaddict.com/images/stories/jreviews/bmvenom.jpghttp://www.drinkaddict.com/images/stories/jreviews/venomlocarb.jpg

SonicFury
05-21-2008, 12:16 AM
That is definitely a fine looking bottle. Is it all aluminum or plastic? Thanks for the pic!

ehinkes
05-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Just got one as well. All aluminum. It's hefty in the hand and very solid. A job well done. I should have updated pics on my site with both the regular and low carb version soon.

I thought it tasted pretty well. Definitely walks the line of a RB Clone, but I liked it.

fusion
08-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Is this venom the same formula as the old 8.4oz can?

Venom Energy Drink - The BevNET.com Review (http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/venom/)

I found both Venom flavors in a Sunoco in eastern MD, which means that Honickman Canada Dry is carrying it.

amyers
08-07-2008, 12:39 AM
I found in north north Atlanta:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/AaronMyers/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAxMTIuanBn.jpg

emptyfree
08-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I found Venom in Chicago at a Treasure Island supermarket in Streeterville. Of all places.

I tried the low-carb grape flavor and loved it. Fantastic packaging on that too.

reset man
08-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Is this venom the same formula as the old 8.4oz can?

Venom Energy Drink - The BevNET.com Review (http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/venom/)

I found both Venom flavors in a Sunoco in eastern MD, which means that Honickman Canada Dry is carrying it.

This is an entirely different formula.

emptyfree
08-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh wow. Did someone forget to do a basic trademark search?

Or has the reviewed Venom get disconnected?

reset man
08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Oh wow. Did someone forget to do a basic trademark search?

Or has the reviewed Venom get disconnected?

The old/reviewed "Venom" Venom Energy Drink - The BevNET.com Review (http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/venom/) had the Snapple Elements name on it and was discontinued about 6 years ago. The new Venom has the Dr. Pepper Snapple name on it which is the same company.

Adam@Vabeachbeverages
02-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I am a delivery driver for Virginia Beach Beverages. I would like every one to know that Virginia Beach Beverages is now delvering to Grocery Chains in Hampton Roads using Tractor Trailers. We are no longer going to be using side loading vehicles to deliver to Food Lion or Farm Fresh. We will have enough merchandisers for all of our stores. This has already been tested by us at Bottom Dollar as well as Food Lion. We will be using EDI.

Adam@Vabeachbeverages
02-17-2009, 01:09 AM
We will be delivering by way of Tractor Trailers to all major grocery chains in Hampton Roads.

fusion
03-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Today I saw a third flavor, the bottle had orange on it, but I can't remember the name.

Pepsi_Man
03-17-2009, 10:50 PM
In Los Angeles Venom has been around for 6 months or so.Red and purple I believe. Absolutely no competition for Monster, RedBull, Rockstar or Amp. Most stores don't carry it anymore. They promoted it pretty good with deals and coolers but not many stores are re ordering it or even carry it any more.

ehinkes
03-18-2009, 08:08 PM
New flavors are Killer Taipan and Death Adder. I forget which is which but one is a Rockstar Juiced flavor the other a fruit punch

fusion
03-18-2009, 08:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/venomenergy.jpg

lordmadone
03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Damn I wanna try that fruit punch one.

ehinkes
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Fusion, what store did you find them in?

fusion
03-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Martin's Foods in eastern MD.