PDA

View Full Version : XS energy drinks - healthy living?

adenvz
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
From a healthy living standpoint and workout perspective, what is everyone's take on XS energy drinks vs. other vitamin (b12) energy drinks? Taste? Effectiveness? Benefits of sugar free?

I have yet to find another vitamin (b12) energy drink which also contains caffeine (because I like my caffeine!) that compares to the taste/effectiveness of the XS drinks. I like the occasional Monster or Sobe, but all the sugar gets to me, so I prefer to stick with the sugar free vitamin (b12) energy drinks.

Now, I know not all the flavors taste great, some are far better than others, but I also noticed that bevnet doesn't have all the flavors listed under their reviews page so keep in mind that all the flavors currently are: tropical, tropical (caffeine free), cranberry grape, cranberry grape (caffeine free), citrus, cherry, lemon, rootbeer, rootbeer (caffeine free), black cherry cola, cola, tea-berry (non-carbonated), and peach tea (non-carbonated). Which, to me, is a refreshing change from most companies that only have 2 or 3 different flavors.