PDA

View Full Version : I have a idea about energy drink, how can I go about it ?

benchod
03-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Hello,

I have a new energy drink idea that no body currently offers and the type of stuff that goes into it.

How can I go about producing my own beverage drink and to the market ?

Can someone point me to the right direction.

Thank you

Bindesh

boy scout
03-18-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm new to this board, but have a bit of sales & marketing experience with consumer packaged goods specific to the natural/specialty and beverage markets. The 1st thing you'll need is a ton of money. The 2nd thing will be all the (right) components necessary to create a viable product in the market (ie, formulation, packaging, marketing, etc., etc., etc.), which of course all take money. Thirdly, you should make sure you do your homework on the ED category in terms of price, formulation, taste and your overall brand positioning. All the aformentioned stated, however, I personally believe it's paramount to put the efficacy of the product 1st. Reason being: it'll be the repeat customer and word of mouth that'll truly help propel your brand. All the other ED brands have their "spin," so it's important you don't enter the market as (just) another "me too(!)," or you'll waste a ton of money and time. The ED category is highly competitive, and to enter at this stage of the game a new-comer will require a lot to be competitive. Good luck!

greg
03-18-2008, 01:10 PM
All the aformentioned stated, however, I personally believe it's paramount to put the efficacy of the product 1st. Reason being: it'll be the repeat customer and word of mouth that'll truly help propel your brand. All the other ED brands have their "spin," so it's important you don't enter the market as (just) another "me too(!)," or you'll waste a ton of money and time. The ED category is highly competitive, and to enter at this stage of the game a new-comer will require a lot to be competitive. Good luck!

Holy Cow!!! Did I write this? We must have been seperated at birth.
I like your style!!!!!!!! LOL