PDA

View Full Version : Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale

ScottyLibido
03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Our store got a shipment of this stuff in today. I havent had a chance to try it yet but I had to line it in on the shelf. Weird thing is, they made every formart smaller to line price it with the 12-packs and the 2L. The fridgemate is actually a 10-pack and the 2L is actually a 1.5L but is priced the same as 12-packs and 2L respectively. I don't know how well this will get over with customers...when they launched C2 at my store, they made it an 8-pack and charged the same as a 12-pack and it sat and sat. When they finally climbed off their wallets and made it a 12-pack, it sold pretty well. We will have to see about this one...

Popados
03-17-2008, 10:04 PM
OMG i hope this isn't just a Canadian exclusive.

I gotta get my hands on this!

pepsipimp
03-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Spotted in Kroger here in Ohio today...

http://i26.tinypic.com/j5e2py.jpg

Nick Laugher
03-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Looks damn classy!

Saichen
03-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Ohio report!
noticed it at the local IGA grocery store out by my in-laws, picked up a 12 pack for under $5. actually was a 12 pack, i'm actually drinking it right now, lol.

it's good. tastes like Lipton Green Tea with citrus, almost, but bubbly and has a decidedly ginger-ale aftertaste.

the can is very well designed, light sage green with golden and white sparkles, classic font gives a decidedly retro feel, and the best part? 1 can = 100% daily vitamin c. also, no caffeine, fits right into my lifestyle. love love love it!

I bought it right after church yesterday, we blitzed through the 12-pack, there is only one left in my fridge and the one in my hand, almost gone... i need to see if its at kroger down the street yet.

jerr2429
03-31-2008, 02:48 PM
stuff is great i bought it a the superwalmart in stroudsburg pa.

lordmadone
03-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Very good stuff..like the design and the concept. Thumbs way up.

Popados
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
what cities in OH are you finding it in???

DGibb
04-03-2008, 11:22 AM
It's in the Detroit area. Very refreshing. The green tea flavor and ginger go really well together and it reminds me of a green tea candy I used to eat in Japan.

Popboy
04-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Green Tea Ginger Ale was abailable in Toronto since February, but since i'm not a green tea fan, I've only tried it a few day's ago and I must say that i'm impressed with the taste.

Here's hoping they come out with flavoured variants like Mixed Berry or Peach Green Tea Gingerale...

Falerin
04-24-2008, 03:08 PM
I agree. This stuff has been available in South Central Pennsylvania for about 2 months now and my family and I absolutely love it and cannot get enough of the stuff. I am not a fan of ginger ale in general but this stuff I buy by the case as often as possible. One bit of warning though. I accidentally let a can sit in my car all day and it got quite warm. I was thirsty anyway so I went to drink it... OUCH. The ginger bite is VERY pronounced if this stuff gets too warm.

iowacity
04-27-2008, 10:53 PM
I picked up a 12-can fridgepack at Fareway supermarket here in Iowa City last week. Very good, in a nice-looking can. It's a good idea for a new product.

fusion
04-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Scotty, or any of the other Canadians on the board - have you seen the CD white tea ginger ale w/ raspberry yet?

https://canadadry.ca/

FilmKrew
04-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I've seen Canada Dry White Tea with Raspberry in Wal-mart stores in the GTA this week in 12 pk cans.