PDA

View Full Version : New logo Cherry Coke in UK

da987
03-23-2008, 05:09 AM
Here is a picture of the new logo Cherry Coke can from the UK.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/da987/NewUKCherryCokeCan.jpg

popologist
03-23-2008, 06:01 AM
simple. clean. i like it.

Mr Zabe
03-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Count me in.
IMO...that design is the best of the "old school"
with a nice cherry on the side. Thanks for the
picture.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Nice design of the british Cherry Coke! thanks for the pic!

FYI, In France, all the Coke versions changed their logo too (classic, light, zero, cherry, vanilla and caffeine free)...

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9481/cokefrancesh6.jpg

As far as I know, Coca-Cola in Australia and Germany still haven't changed their logo...

Tech_Guy
03-23-2008, 09:50 PM
WOW! "Sugar" on the ingredient list. The sweetener is less than 4 words...

LOL

I am not sure how to act... besides jealous. And I also see no preservatives in the ingredients list either unless I am not reading correctly. At any rate, I love the can. For once, it looks somewhat sophisticated and doesn't look like it is marketed toward a teen or tween. (As an adult, I find that marketing beyond irritating.)

To get Coke close to that on this side of the pond, we have a three-week +/- window of opportunity and very little stores to find it in.

XLS_04
03-24-2008, 01:17 AM
that was creative how they reused the old italic Coke font and ribbon. it's not a bad looking design.

MATHA531
03-24-2008, 02:09 AM
I always look forward to my trips to the UK because their version of diet coke cherry tastes like a cherry soda and hardly any coke taste...as soon as you pop the can or open the bottle the aroma of cherry comes right out at you...

Does coke cherry taste like that too....and is there any move afoot to replace their diet coke cherry with coke zero cherry?????

And also, I don't particularly remember in Paris seeing coke vanilla or coke cherry...are they new? And is there a coke light cherry or vanilla or a coke zero cherry or vanilla on the way?

popologist
03-24-2008, 07:22 AM
i was in the UK last summer and their diet cherry coke had a black cherry taste to me... and sort of medicine taste.

da987
03-24-2008, 04:37 PM
In response to the question by Matha531

"Does coke cherry taste like that too....and is there any move afoot to replace their diet coke cherry with coke zero cherry?????"

Coke Cherry actually tastes like Coke with Cherry flavour, not cherryade with a subtle Coke flavour like our Diet Coke Cherry.

And as far as I am aware, there are no plans in the UK to extend the Zero brands.