PDA

View Full Version : cherry vanilla Dr.pepper still available in your area?

doulasc
03-23-2008, 09:50 AM
If so who is your distributor.Here in Columbus and most of Ohio it is G&J Pepsi and they discontinued
Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper but they still have diet CVDP.The same with Caffiene free Dr.Pepper.They
do not have regular but diet is available.I also heard Pepsi Lime is still in some markets.
In some areas 7up or coca cola distribute dr.pepper.
I hope that if CVDP does not get discontinued entirely that olddocs.com will start carrying it.
I have ordered caffeine free DP from old docs.

Doug

amyers
03-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Up the road in Newnan, GA they have all the flavors of Dr. Pepper. We still carry Diet Cherry Vanilla here.

drpep
03-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Coke has both diet and reg in Upstate New York.

Tech_Guy
03-23-2008, 08:37 PM
The Pepsi bottler who services this area (which I think is in Johnstown, PA, I could be wrong) barely gave Cherry Vanilla a chance. The regular was on the shelves for only two months the summer it came out. Red Fusion had a longer lifespan! The Diet Cherry Vanilla is still available.

Coca-Cola in the Pittsburgh area still has Cherry Vanilla, both regular and diet. The Coca-Cola bottler in Greensburg, PA also has both regular and diet Cherry Vanilla as both can be found in supermarkets in the area.

Philly Coke had both regular and diet Cherry Vanilla when I was in Cape May County, NJ in September 2007.

Morgantown, WV has both regular and diet Cherry Vanilla... as well as regular and diet caffeine free Dr Pepper. I was there last Saturday on a Pibb/Fanta Strawberry run and found them. I think Dr Pepper is bottled by their own bottler in that area, hence the entry-level variety.

jacksmom
04-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I just picked up a 12-pack of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper yesterday (here in West Jordan, Utah). I don't know that I'd actually tried this flavor before. I had recently finished off a 12-pack of Cheerwine that I had to special order (it cost a ton with shipping), and I realized as I was drinking the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper this morning that, to me, it tastes exactly like Cheerwine. Anybody else agree?

drpep
04-10-2008, 08:38 PM
I do not agree.