PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero Marketing in overdrive!

Pixel
03-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Everywhere you look and practically connected with every sporting event you are seeing the wonderful CZ logo. It's all over NASCAR and the NCAA. The Coca Cola NASCAR drivers are now sipping CZ after their interviews!
Thanks Coca Cola for pushing the best soft drink on the market!!!

World's biggest CZ fan!!!!!!!!!

popologist
03-31-2008, 07:54 AM
in NYC (where Diet Coke outsells regular Coke), i actually saw more fridgepacks of Coke Zero at the supermarket the other day... than Diet Coke! which is great, because sometimes it's still hard to find CZ, because people snatch it up so fast. (stores in NYC are generally a lot smaller than in the rest of the country... because of space limitations... so keeping things stocked can be a problem)

anyway, i definitely see more and more people drinking coke zero. it simply tastes better... and the public is catching on.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Here in Mexico... Coca-Cola Zero is getting a big push about marketing because of the promotion of its new formula... here you can see a lot of Coke Zero billboards in the main avenues of the city, Coke gave samples of Coke Zero in the most important supermarkets of the city and the city downtown, and in cities like Guadalajara and Mexico City, an important entertaiment group organized a rock concert with the name of "Coca-Cola Zero Fest"...

ScottyLibido
04-08-2008, 05:17 PM
We got in a pre-merched skid of Zero that has POS all over it that is black and very eye-catching with a VERY unique slogan on it:

"We'll Take On Anybody!"

Me and the Coke rep were laughing about that thinking, what the heck are they talking about?

Supra TT
04-08-2008, 05:47 PM
^^^^ They gave us all Coke Zero tshirst prolly 6-8months ago with that slogan on it....

popologist
04-08-2008, 11:16 PM
i just want caffeine-free coke zero this year...

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Coke-Zero is amazing!!!

billygtexas
04-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Thats great news, it still makes me wonder if Coke plans to make Coke Zero their main diet cola in the future.

Coke Zero is now on the fountains at Chick-Fil-A, at least here in Texas. Tastes great on crushed ice.

And another vote for caffeine-free Coke Zero.

popologist
04-10-2008, 01:03 PM
they're probably trying to find out whether diet coke fans will rebel against coke zero... if restaurants replace diet coke with zero.

i don't see why they don't just offer both. mcdonalds has about 2-4 fountains per restaurant. surely one could have coke zero.

Thats great news, it still makes me wonder if Coke plans to make Coke Zero their main diet cola in the future.

Coke Zero is now on the fountains at Chick-Fil-A, at least here in Texas. Tastes great on crushed ice.

And another vote for caffeine-free Coke Zero.

Pixel
04-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I think the DC fans are much too rabid to start switching from DC to CZ.
I tried to get my wife onto CZ but she won't have it at all. My kid will drink both though.

mjb1124
04-14-2008, 11:42 AM
they're probably trying to find out whether diet coke fans will rebel against coke zero... if restaurants replace diet coke with zero.

i don't see why they don't just offer both. mcdonalds has about 2-4 fountains per restaurant. surely one could have coke zero.

Yeah, a lot of places have two or more taps each for Coke and Diet Coke. They could easily replace one of those with CZ.

ScottyLibido
04-17-2008, 02:40 AM
It still amazes me that some people still don't have any clue what CZ is. Whenever I see people stocking up on DC I ask them if they have ever tried CZ and most of them say either "No, I am gonna stick with DC" or "I don't like it, but I have never tried it" A lot of people don't know it is diet and will try it on my recommendation.

On a related story, we got some new POS in today that says something like:

"Tastes so much like regular Coke, we are thinking about suing ourselves"

popologist
04-17-2008, 11:55 AM
i think some people think coke zero is caffeine free... or that it's the coffee-flavored.

the sad thing is that coke can't just tell the truth... it's like diet coke but tastes a lot better.

francoenergy99
04-17-2008, 12:59 PM
You guys are abbrivating coke zero and diet coke wo you think I didnt catch on! Am I being a bad boy cause i'm drinking deit dr.pepper:cool:

fusion
05-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Pretty cool look on the Coke Zero website w/ NASCAR. Featuring two commercials and an animation.

Coca-Cola Zero (http://www.cocacolazero.com/nascar.html)

popologist
05-18-2008, 09:06 AM
You guys are abbrivating coke zero and diet coke wo you think I didnt catch on! Am I being a bad boy cause i'm drinking deit dr.pepper:cool:

well, if you have to drink a diet drink other than coke zero, diet dr pepper is probably the way to go. it was the reigning champ before CZ made its debut. :)