PDA

View Full Version : Product Development Companies in New York?

redmatch
04-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a product development company with a good reputation (from personal experience) in New York or the immediate area?

I need help creating the formula for a vitamin-water-type wellness beverage. I have lots of research and specific criteria. Ideally the company could help me find a local copacker who will do small orders as well.

Thanks for any advice!

greg
04-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a product development company with a good reputation (from personal experience) in New York or the immediate area?

I need help creating the formula for a vitamin-water-type wellness beverage. I have lots of research and specific criteria. Ideally the company could help me find a local copacker who will do small orders as well.

Thanks for any advice!

A lot of the co-packers can help you with your formulation. The contract manufacturer is more than just a bottler in most cases. Given that they must have a lab on site to insure product quality as well as making sure each seperate product is manufactured correctly they have a plethora of information.
Most employ Food Scientists so they know what you need and don't need in a product.