PDA

View Full Version : I have the brand if you have the can!

brandb4can
04-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Energy Drink Brand Identity & Marketing Portfolio

Designed by a Senior Brand Strategist of an ADDY Award winning creative marketing agency and former marketer of the number one global energy drink brand.

Portfolio Includes:

• Trademarked Brand Name, Logo and Slogans
• Creation of final packaging design around your container specs
• 1st of it’s kind positional differentiator
• Alignment within the music industry, music & likeness licensed from popular artists for branded premiums such as promotional CD’s, POP displays and web activation (web URL too)
• Retail activation program ready to execute nationally aligned within the $16BB video gaming industry delivering strategic partnership, premium incentive and promotion at both retail and into consumer homes generating significant revenues to fuel brand marketing
• National On Premise ambient touch screen activation program
• National On Premise ambient touch screen digital jukebox activation program
• Strategic collegiate marketing program
• Strategic consumer sampling program
• Social media positioning, contesting package
• Radio, Viral and TV commercials
• Relevancy Findings from proprietary 2008 Energy Drink Purchase Intent Drivers Survey
• Brand identity, product specs (will drop your data in) & promotion collaterals
• Retail promotional items such as zone merchandisers, shelf cards, cold vault glides, cold vault door suctions and window statics designed

The brand work is done, I'd like to find the product partner to plug it all in to. Interested parties can email me at brandb4can@yahoo.com