PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle going outta business???

francoenergy99
04-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Full Throttle going outta business??? It might be true prices getting lower there giving them out at sporting events for free; I seen people with cases of Full Throttle for free that's a 30 dollar value maybe more that's crazy. I think give it a year no more Full Throtlle it's a good drink, but Coca-Cola's got Monster now and there takin over I even seen Full Throttle at the dollar store woowowowo Full thottle's over dude! Monster's takin over!!!

blitersety
04-07-2008, 01:06 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if it's going out of business. I drank a can of full throttle once and it was one of the worst energy drinks I've ever had. It wasn't so much the taste but more the kick, or lack of one lol. All it did was make me more tired! No other Ed has ever done that to me.

also if they are going out of business, then that would explain the shortage of Full Throttle at my local grocery store.

francoenergy99
04-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Yea monsters taking over litterally!!

meetingpeopleiseasy
04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Yea monsters taking over litterally!!
Just imagine what would happen if it took over literally!

francoenergy99
04-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I can see only the big labels left like monster, red bull, and rockstar theres to many out there not all gonna last.

lordmadone
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Since when has coke had monster? Never..and full throttle is here to stay..they just had a friggin label change AND that stuff is probably given out for promotional purposes as well as the price drops..*sigh* ..

francoenergy99
04-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Coke just bought out monster and full thottles done stop lyin to stop to yourself.

Supra TT
04-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Coke just bought out monster and full thottles done stop lyin to stop to yourself.

When was this???? Its not going anywhere

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 09:04 AM
This is a good debate, but I got proof and I'm going to do some research and prove it. First I called Liquad Lightning about 1 month ago and the employlee on the phone said; Monster is taking over when I asked them to compare them self to another company. I said why, and he said were trying to stand up with the rest, but Coca-Cola bought out Monster. So, there we go that's how I found that out. Also I've explained I seen people getting cases of Full Thorttle for free!!!! And It's at the dollar store!!! Wait it gets better it's also discounted!!Yea this a good thing, but this make me think in about a year or two there done......I just think in years to come all that'll be out there is the bigger compaines and Full Throttle's a big company, but there really not needed when they have Monster as there alie; it's like batman and robin, robin stayed around for a while now robin got old and batman took over, Monster's taking over baby, deal with it!

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 09:27 AM
The Coca-Cola Company produces over 400 brands of non-alcoholic beverages, ... GmbH's Red Bull energy drink, Monster energy drink, produced by Hansen Natural ...
Coca-Cola Company (KO) (http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Coca-Cola_Company_(KO)) - 69k - Cached

Hansen is co-workers with Coca-Cola....duhhhhhh omg!!!!!!

more research.....

Full Throttle is an energy drink brand produced by the The Coca-Cola Company. It debuted in late 2004 in North America. The beverage has a Citrus flavor and comes in a 16 ounce can. As of June 2005, Full Throttle had 7.8% of the energy drink market and is currently available in 78 percent of all convenience retail locations in the United States (Source: AC Neilson Data through June 2005).

Full Throttle is a part of The Coca-Cola Company's greater strategy of drinks, specifically energy drinks that appeal to certain geographic regions. International examples of this strategy include the BPM Energy energy drink in Ireland, the Zu coffee / energy drink hybrid in Thailand, the Nalu juice-style energy drink in the Netherlands, Burn in other parts of Europe and Buzz in Japan.

Sugar Free Full Throttle Fury (Discontinued)

Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), ginseng extract, caffeine, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, carnitine fumarate, yellow #6, sodium saccharin, caramel color, niacinamide (Vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), guarana extract, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 8 fl oz; Servings per container: 2; Amount per serving: Calories: 5; Total fat: 0g; Sodium: 85mg; Total carbs: 0g; Protein: 0g; Niacin: 20%; Vitamin B6: 20%; Vitamin B12: 10%

Each serving contains: taurine: 605mg; ginseng extract: 90mg; carnitine: 14mg; guarana extract: .7mg

UPC (Universal Product Code): 0-49000-04474-4

Full Throttle (drink) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Throttle_%28drink%29)

I think that's enough research

Joey
04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Thats not "proof" of anything. Coke doesn't own Monster and Coke products don't "go out of business". They get discontinued. Many beverage owners would give a limb for the market share Full Throttle does have. They have disconued Full Throttle Mother which can be found in the Dollar Tree as you mentioned. You should find a more reliable source of information than a sales rep at Liquid Lightning.

Hansen Natural has monster session on buyout rumor - Top Stocks (http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topstocks/archive/2008/01/31/hansen-natural-has-monster-session-on-buyout-rumor.aspx)

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 02:58 PM
There are some rumors that never die. Elvis is living on a beach in South America. There are bunch of alien life forms locked up in a government warehouse somewhere in the Nevada desert. The shot came from the grassy knoll. And Coca-Cola Co. is about to buy Hansen Natural.

Wow that means Coca-Cola's own's, Hansen, therefore Coca-Cola took over Monster duhhhhh omg caught in you're own web ha gotcha!

Joey
04-08-2008, 04:27 PM
It says some "rumors" will never die. There has been speculation of Coke buying Hansens but nothing more. That will be the last I have to say in this post.

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 10:17 PM
You're a full throttle junkie ain't you I can see you're getting mad I'll chill....

rollntider
04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I dont think he was getting upset, i think he was asking for some sort of proof of a buy out or merger. I am frankly confused, I havent seen anywhere that coke owns monster. I like Monster and plan on trying full throttle, I havent tried it yet, but I got on the monster band wagon early and just loyal i guess. Although i do like the joker brands as of late.

francoenergy99
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
I gave all the proof I can find now we just gotta wat and see!

the saint
04-10-2008, 05:50 PM
I gave all the proof I can find now we just gotta wat and see!

Proof???? what proof?? you linked to an article that talks of coke buying hansens along with elvis being alive. I sure hope that you don't decide to hold your breath while waiting to see if it comes true.

lordmadone
04-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Seriously fella your jumping to conclusions based off knowledge you have no full understanding of. Anywhere in any of those articles did it say Coke owns Monster? No. Hansen's Naturals owns Monster energy.

Full Throttle is here to stay ..they aren't the BEST for marketing energy drinks but it damn sure isn't something small.

BhamCokeman
04-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Full is here to stay my man. There's another flavor coming out soon also. It does well. Promos are promos, and that doesnt mean it sucks. We are running the Full Throttle line the first 4 months, then we are running Rockstar the next four, and then NOS and Vitamin Energy the last four. As far as Coke buying Hansen, I have not heard that and has anyone. Speak for myself and all my fellow Coke guys, I might give my right nut for it, well maybe not that far.LOL

francoenergy99
04-11-2008, 01:59 AM
I geuss false belief sry, but I just love Coke and I though since you had monster why whould u need full throttle, u know what's horrible though rockstar it never agreed with my system.

rollntider
04-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Full is here to stay my man. There's another flavor coming out soon also. It does well. Promos are promos, and that doesnt mean it sucks. We are running the Full Throttle line the first 4 months, then we are running Rockstar the next four, and then NOS and Vitamin Energy the last four. As far as Coke buying Hansen, I have not heard that and has anyone. Speak for myself and all my fellow Coke guys, I might give my right nut for it, well maybe not that far.LOL

why cant i find grape NOS in Birmingham???? I have been searching for it to try it.
I do plan on trying the other full throttle flavors.

BhamCokeman
04-11-2008, 03:41 PM
It's in the warehouse and it should be hitting the stores in the next couple weeks. Good News also...... I believe(I've seen them as samples) all three flavors are coming out in the 22 oz PETs.

francoenergy99
04-11-2008, 04:15 PM
they should make some more flavors under there sugar-free line everyones tryin to be healthy these days!!

lordmadone
04-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Nothing wrong with sugar..those artificial sugars are what worry me..

btw Rockstar Punched= addicting..I really love that stuff..

francoenergy99
04-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Rockstar makes me so quezy for some reason

amyers
04-12-2008, 12:15 AM
It's in the warehouse and it should be hitting the stores in the next couple weeks. Good News also...... I believe(I've seen them as samples) all three flavors are coming out in the 22 oz PETs.

Yes, they are coming out with the 22oz bottles of all flavors - I've seen them in a photo somewhere.

francoenergy99
04-12-2008, 03:14 AM
make more full throtlle sugar free products!

amyers
04-14-2008, 03:51 AM
make more full throtlle sugar free products!

They make Regular and Fury in Sugar Free - we only carry Regular in Sugar Free though.

rollntider
04-14-2008, 12:28 PM
i dont want any size over 16 oz. Are you guys making them in 16oz?

I tried the full throttle original today. Wasnt that impressed. I will try the other flavors also. I am looking forward to the NOS though. I have heard quite a few good things on those. I wanst impressed with AMP either.

So far Joker and Monster are the 2 best. I was impressed with the cherry amp though