PDA

View Full Version : Aquafina's energize has a run for there money!

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Aquafina's energize has a run for there money! Coca-Cola's Dasani, has created Dasani Plus there's one called refresh+revive and it has b3,b6,b12,chormiun,ginseng and guarana, zero cal and no sugar. Again Coca-Cola has upped the anni for Pepsi I love it. Dasani Plus refresh+revive comes in a awesome kiwi strawberry flavor very tasty with a strawberry on the bottle and it's pink awesome! This is great I wish it didn't have guarana though if the guarana is to high it can put me in the bathroom eww! Let's just hope it's not oh well you can't have you're cake and eat it to overall this is a pretty good product.

liquidlunch
04-08-2008, 03:09 PM
You mean the Aquafina Energize orange-lime flavor, yes? How do you think it compares to the Dasani Plus, taste-wise and otherwise?

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Good, + it's pink, strawberry mmmm and no caffine, but I found another flaw it has soduim content tsk tsk bad water bad.:mad:

the saint
04-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Good, + it's pink, strawberry mmmm and no caffine, but I found another flaw it has soduim content tsk tsk bad water bad.:mad:

the Aquafina Alive you are referring to also has a sodium content in it. I looked at the label today while I was out and about and that particular flavor actually has more caffiene than mountain dew.

Supra TT
04-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Dasani plus has been out for a good while now....it comes in 4 flavors

* Orange Tangeringe
* Straw-Kiwi
* Blueberry-Pomegrante
* Lemon Lime

lordmadone
04-09-2008, 09:04 PM
and they all taste horrible ...echkk../end bias

Supra TT
04-09-2008, 10:01 PM
They are not bad at all....i have had all except Lemon Lime but i hear i am not missing much

francoenergy99
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm tryin the Dasani plus Cleanese+restore good tasty pomergranate blackberry flavor reminds me of a hugs drink when I was a kid 10cents wow those were the days! Anyway all pure energy agian b12,b6,b3,and e it's a break from caffine it gives you're heart a break; what can I say I love this product line! Watch out Aquafina! Cokes better than Pepsi it's a known fact!

greg
04-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Cokes better than Pepsi it's a known fact!

I will disagree with you on that fact. Coke has been buying "innovation" for years. Pepsi has too but still do some innovating.
However, when it gets down to it both companies are marketing companies that sell soda.
One thing Pepsi does better than Coke is distribution. Pepsi has a far superior distribution than Coke does, believe it or not!

the saint
04-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm tryin the Dasani plus Cleanese+restore good tasty pomergranate blackberry flavor reminds me of a hugs drink when I was a kid 10cents wow those were the days! Anyway all pure energy agian b12,b6,b3,and e it's a break from caffine it gives you're heart a break; what can I say I love this product line! Watch out Aquafina! Cokes better than Pepsi it's a known fact!

would your last sentence come from the same fact book that your info on coke buying monster came from??

BhamCokeman
04-11-2008, 12:40 AM
>>I will disagree with you on that fact. Coke has been buying "innovation" for years. Pepsi has too but still do some innovating.
However, when it gets down to it both companies are marketing companies that sell soda.
One thing Pepsi does better than Coke is distribution. Pepsi has a far superior distribution than Coke does, believe it or not!<<<

What do you mean by distribution? Getting out new products? How stores are worked? I can tell from all your post in the past it's obvious of your dislike for the Coca Cola company, but I take exception to you saying they outwork us. I sure as hell know they don't do it here, in both aspects by the way(new products and service) and it seems like anywhere I travel that it's not happening there either.

Mr Zabe
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
My two cents.
Coke and Pepsi both do an awesome job at the street level.
Those route men and women bust their butts. I have the
deepest respect for them. I like Pepsi soda pops and I like
Coke soda pops. I think Pepsi and Coca Cola are outstanding
companies. They provided abundant and affordable soda pop
to feed my addiction. LOL

francoenergy99
04-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Coca-Cola's great why won't you guys admit it