PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Roaster lite Horrible

francoenergy99
04-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Rockstar Roaster lite Horrible! Okay it taste great, but it made me soo queasy and messed up my system it really put me on the toielt. Also it has 240 mg of caffine whyy????? 160 does the job 240 is not need NOS only has 200mg and there high perfomance ok 200 I can see, but that's all I recommend you drink that day but 240 mg. The normal human drinks 300mg of caffine a day, 240 mg only gives us 60mg to play around with what's up with that! Not to mention it has a high guaranna and tuarine content not like they didn't put enough caffine could they fit anymore??? Ok I like the high precentage of Vitamins like b's, a, and c but why put them when you killed the drink with un-natural stuff great job Rockstar...........................nooootttttttttt

Ps. Rockstar sucks I aways hated this product ever since I first tryed it when Rockstar came out in 2003, there sooo gayy!

upinarms
05-06-2008, 11:32 PM
There are two Rockstar Lattes out there right? Vanilla and mocha or something like that? I tried both, and one was horribly over sweet, i think that was vanilla and the other one was OK, but nothing great and too a little on the sweet side.

In comparison to Monster coffee products they sucked.

Supra TT
05-06-2008, 11:44 PM
The 3 Rockstar Roasted have been doing very well so far.

The flavors are.... Mocha, Latte, and Lite Vanilla

fusion
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Your posts have about zero credibility when you call a product gay. How old are you? 12?

Look In The Tunk
05-07-2008, 02:25 AM
This post is ... impossible to read.

scum1
05-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Rockstar Roasteds are by far one of the best coffee drinks out there. The only one better is the Shock Coffee drinks which are awesome. Rockstar roasteds are not overly sweet and not overly creamy. They actually have some coffee flavor. Monsters coffee drinks are mostly like cream flavored with just a little coffee and way too much sugar. Maybe if you can't handle the amount of caffeine then only drink half the can. The can is 2 servings.

greg
05-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Your posts have about zero credibility when you call a product gay. How old are you? 12?

Valid Statement!

greg
05-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Since you bought the product I ass-u-me that you read the ingredient label and found out it had 240mgs of caffeine in it before you took it to the register and plopped down your parents hard earned money for it.
Why complain about the caffeine content now?
Furthermore, perhaps Rockstar is trying to take some points from the extreme drinks that are becoming more popular by adding caffeine up to levels that actually give people energy.

Xefex
05-08-2008, 01:47 PM
amen greg. lol