PDA

View Full Version : Passover Pepsi 2008

SLOYAROLE
04-13-2008, 12:57 AM
Anyone mind sharing your sightings...

I'm in the Southeast region (TN) and hope it's made it here. I've spotted the KP Coke but I'd rather not drink that. The delivery guys give me a blank stare when I ask them about it. Thanks

Mr Zabe
04-13-2008, 01:04 AM
I agree.
I could not finish off my 2007 KP coke.
I'm a Pepsi lover.:)
Pepsi Rocks KP or not. LOL
"Pepsi for life".....so true!

Drefanie
04-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Bought some Kosher Coke and Pepsi 2 liters today at the Garden Fresh Market in Arlington Heights, IL. :D

lordmadone
04-13-2008, 08:50 AM
I am very suprised we dont have some kind of distribution on that especially considering the fairly decent sized jewish population in the area..and in all grocery stores they have a special little passover section too..

treetoptom
04-13-2008, 11:49 AM
We have seen lots of KFP Pepsi this year and very little Coke. Even small grocery stores seem to have the Pepsi this year but I had to drive to the Jewish enclave of Pikesville, MD, to find KFP Coke. Ususally it is just the reverse.

NoVA Alex
04-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Only found one bottle of KP Pepsi here in Alexandria so far, and this was while I was looking for KP Coke. lol Bought it just the same.

Tannerman
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Got a 2-liter bottle of KP Pepsi at a Dominick's in Lincolnwood, IL (6850 McCormick, just north of Chicago)

liquidlunch
04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Which do you think tastes better? Kosher Pepsi or Coke?

whotony
04-18-2008, 02:25 PM
does the pepsi have a different color cap like coke does?

treetoptom
04-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Here the KFP Pepsi has a white cap with KP on it rather than the regular blue cap.

Tannerman
04-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Which do you think tastes better? Kosher Pepsi or Coke?Well, I prefer Pepsi in general, so obviously I'm going to skew that direction. But I have had both and they are both pretty tasty.

Zap
04-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Just got back from Woodman's in Oak Creek (Milwaukee Area). Apparently all, or most of the Pepsi in the store is KP. They have the blue caps with the CRC P-08 logo. I was shocked after having to drive to Chicago last year to find any.

amyers
04-21-2008, 02:17 PM
I haven't had any luck finding this stuff, it's pretty rare with Buffalo Rock controling the whole area.

SLOYAROLE
04-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Oh well, I didn't find any KP Pepsi this year.

ilikesoda
04-28-2008, 11:17 PM
anyone else notice that this year kfp coke used sucrose and kfp pepsi used sugar - i know they are almost the same, but good old sugar will always be tops in my book. maybe thats why i think it tastes better. doesnt hurt that i like pepsi more.

nothing annoys me more than going into a restaurant and ordering a pepsi and having the waitress go "we have coke, is that ok?" no lady, if i wanted a coke i would have asked for one!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol. i hate soda naiveity

Mr Zabe
04-29-2008, 01:33 AM
anyone else notice that this year kfp coke used sucrose and kfp pepsi used sugar - i know they are almost the same, but good old sugar will always be tops in my book. maybe thats why i think it tastes better. doesnt hurt that i like pepsi more.

nothing annoys me more than going into a restaurant and ordering a pepsi and having the waitress go "we have coke, is that ok?" no lady, if i wanted a coke i would have asked for one!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol. i hate soda naiveity
(True but also said in jest.:) )
I try and check out the restaurant's soda fountain before I sit down.
If the fountain looks dirty/messy I will not order a soda pop.

treetoptom
04-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Since when are sucrose and table sugar not the same thing?