PDA

View Full Version : Fanta Blueberry Splash

ScottyLibido
04-17-2008, 02:32 AM
My Coke rep today told me that Coke Canada is discontinuing the Fanta Wildberry and are considering replacing it with a product called "Blueberry Splash". Anyone ever tried it or have info on it?

Wally1912
04-17-2008, 11:26 AM
All that I can find is that it debuted in Thailand (http://www.i-grafix.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2426&page=0&Itemid=137) 5 years ago.

http://www.mccluney.net/Thailand/photos/mediafiles/l161.jpg

Popboy
04-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Hmmm I wonder why they would want to discontinue Wildberry... LOL! Just as I predicted in my previous Fanta thread about Wildberry being the first casualty of the Fanta line, did coke hire product testers for that swill before they put it to market?

juniorjin
04-18-2008, 12:33 AM
yep it is guaranteed that fanta blue something is replacing wildberry in canada.
also the rockstar coffee drinks are being released this week. fuze should be starting soon...nos is starting this week....powerade is coming out with a strawberry lemonade flavour and some other one which i am not sure of....dasani plus in the orange flavour is in the works....and the vitamin water should be released by the end of may...can't wait for that one..should be a huge mover in canada.....

Popboy
04-18-2008, 04:08 PM
yep it is guaranteed that fanta blue something is replacing wildberry in canada.
also the rockstar coffee drinks are being released this week. fuze should be starting soon...nos is starting this week....powerade is coming out with a strawberry lemonade flavour and some other one which i am not sure of....dasani plus in the orange flavour is in the works....and the vitamin water should be released by the end of may...can't wait for that one..should be a huge mover in canada.....

I spoke to a local Coke rep a week ago and he confirmed some of the same info to... I can't wait for the nationwide distribution of Vitaminwater, even though it's been here already in limited distribution since last year it's still on the expensive side (as much as $2.99), so hopefully with the nationwide distribution it will be alot cheaper.

Wal-Mart's selling Aquafina VW for .97cents, I hope they do the same with Coke's VW offering...

ScottyLibido
04-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Also, G2 Gatorade comes out this week too in Canada

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Mmmm... it sounds good!

I wonder why the Orange flavor haven't been released in Canada... it's the core one...

juniorjin
04-29-2008, 12:21 AM
i still haven't forgiven cce canada for discontinuing cherry coke and minute maid pink lemonade.....
does anybody know if there are plans for cherry coke zero to come to canada??