PDA

View Full Version : KRONIK ENERGY LIES and VIDEO TAPE

Will Hunting
05-02-2008, 03:45 PM
It Seems That As The Circus Proceeds,so Do The Believers. Kronik Energy Has Pulled The Wool Over The Eyes Of Some Un Suspecting Higher Ups And Sold Them The Idea Of A Now Get This, A "protein Energy" Drink In A 16 Oz. I Must Say What The ****? It Seems The Largest Convenience Store Chain In America Fell For It. Good Luck... They (kronik Energy) Will Not Stop At ****ing Those That Allow It.

Soda-MN-Good
05-03-2008, 12:47 PM
So what's the point? Where's the details? All your paragraph really says is Kronik has proposed or is distributing a 16 oz. protein energy drink?

and???

In the 1890's Moxie was sold as a cure all elixir that could fix any ailments. All it is or ever was is a soda pop.

It's all in how good of a salesman you are. If the big wigs want to "fall" for a scam so to speak. In the end, it all comes down to sales and if no one buys into it, Kronik ends up being the loser.

greg
05-03-2008, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Soda-MN-Good;362209]

In the 1890's Moxie was sold as a cure all elixir that could fix any ailments. All it is or ever was is a soda pop.
QUOTE]

Actually most sodas started out as cure all elixirs. The carbonation helped soothe upset stomachs. Both Pepsi and Coke were founded/formulated by pharmacists.

Soda-MN-Good
05-04-2008, 01:33 PM
True, I used Moxie as it was "The original" elixir and touted as the first soft drink.

But you are right, all brands of soda were considered to have healing agents in them back in the day.

CitrusCola
05-05-2008, 05:41 AM
Some of the early drinks really did have drugs in them. Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine while the first 7-Up formula included lithium salts.

scum1
05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
The only reason you post here on bevnet is about Kronik?

francoenergy99
05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
That's a horrible name for a drink kronik, you mind as well just call it speed or meth!

scum1
05-08-2008, 11:05 PM
If you posted more than just about Kronik it would help. If you only come here to complain about 1 company(right or wrong) then it takes away some from your creditability. Maybe Kronik is as bad as you say but show everyone you are more than just a 1 trick pony.

Will Hunting
05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
If you posted more than just about Kronik it would help. If you only come here to complain about 1 company(right or wrong) then it takes away some from your creditability. Maybe Kronik is as bad as you say but show everyone you are more than just a 1 trick pony.

Why would I even think about posting on a subject other than Kronik? My agenda is not a secret. Open your eyes. Credibilty is what is true not made up. The facts are there, I know. So assume the "Right or Wrong" of a so called dilema of conscience, know that the truth is that Kronik Energy is a good product no doubt, the FACTS are the Owner/Owners are scum. Credibility. Look up the court records, the track records that Mike Mcneill has burned those that have attempted to do right by the correct business ethics. No hard feelings, just OPEN YOU EYES TO THE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING!

greg
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Why would I even think about posting on a subject other than Kronik? My agenda is not a secret. Open your eyes. Credibilty is what is true not made up. The facts are there, I know. So assume the "Right or Wrong" of a so called dilema of conscience, know that the truth is that Kronik Energy is a good product no doubt, the FACTS are the Owner/Owners are scum. Credibility. Look up the court records, the track records that Mike Mcneill has burned those that have attempted to do right by the correct business ethics. No hard feelings, just OPEN YOU EYES TO THE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING!

Sorry Scum1 but .......TOUCHE'.
If you have a beef with a manufacturer and you want your story heard I guess this is a good a place as any to tell it.

BTW, Was the packaged recieved well?

scum1
05-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry Scum1 but .......TOUCHE'.
If you have a beef with a manufacturer and you want your story heard I guess this is a good a place as any to tell it.

BTW, Was the packaged recieved well?

No doubt this would be the place to complain and I'd love to hear the whole story but I'd also like to hear more from Will since he seems to have knowledge of the beverage industry and could probably contribute to many subjects here.

Yes the package arrived in good shape. Thanks

Will Hunting
05-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Thank you as my experience in the beverage industry is "relaxed" at this time, I do have a certain calm in knowing that what I can contribute and have contributed on this "BOARD" is being thought about if only for a few minutes it still is being bounced aroud from California to Florida (which is a fantastic state),,, Scum1 if I could help in anyway to expound on issues other than what I've already started, I will be more than happy to. Thanks, and soon more Info on the DARK SIDE...