PDA

View Full Version : Squirt citrus power

scum1
05-02-2008, 08:51 PM
This is not just an energy soda like mountain dew or vault. It is a full blown energy drink. 110 mg of caffeine per 12 oz can and Taurine + b vitamins. I picked up a 12 pack for 2.98 at wally world. 12 cans for 2.98! 12 red bulls would cost you like 24 bucks and red bull is weaker. This is even a better deal than biglots. So what does everone think of this?

idrinkamp
05-03-2008, 09:31 PM
sounds great, but where can i get it lol?

scum1
05-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I got mine at walmart

ehinkes
05-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Definitely a tasty drink and pretty good energy effect in my opinion.

Energy Drink Reviews: Squirt Citrus Power Energy Drink Review (http://taurinerules.blogspot.com/2008/03/squirt-citrus-power-energy-drink-review.html)

Theros
05-08-2008, 03:01 PM
So, I picked this up yesterday thinking it was a new effort at an energy drink. To my surprise when drinking it, I believe this is a repackaging of Cadbury Schweppes' previous drink Coolah. Now, for me, this is awesome, because I really loved Coolah, and was disappointed to see it vanish. Can anyone confirm that this is indeed the same drink? It sure tastes like it to me, and if it's not, it's definitely the next best thing.

scum1
05-08-2008, 11:00 PM
similar to Coolah but less caffeine no Boronia and a whole lot less expensive.

Theros
05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
similar to Coolah but less caffeine no Boronia and a whole lot less expensive.

Yeah, I just found an ingredients list online for Coolah and compared. It's the exact same minus the Boronia. The caffeine content is only a hair off if my math is right, so I'm glad it looks like it hasn't really been toned down, even though I always drank it for the taste, not the kick.

I'd really like to know what went in to the decision to repackage it into Citrus Power, even though we'll probably never know. It sure seems like a good idea, as I don't think they had anything before that competes with Coke and Pepsi in this aspect. There was even a Diet Coolah, so we might eventually get Diet Citrus Power as well. Though, I never once saw a Diet Coolah in the wild, so it might not actually exist. I hope it does though, because I think CS makes the only diet drinks that taste even remotely palatable.

scum1
05-09-2008, 10:08 AM
I'd love to see the citrus x in a diet. I don't know anyone who saw a diet coolah.