PDA

View Full Version : Fanta Blue Raspberry out...

Popboy
05-05-2008, 10:46 PM
...in Toronto at least, and it looks like Coke nixed the "Blueberry Splash" moniker, and opted for "Blue Raspberry" instead.

After tasting this stuff though i'm sorrily disappointed, it seems like Coke can't get these Berry flavoured sodas to taste even the least bit palitable.

I will put it out there and predict this new flavour will soon meet it's demise in a year or so, just like it's Wild Berry bretheren...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/warhammer2k/FantaBlueRaspberry.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/warhammer2k/FantaBlueRaspberryFrench.jpg

juniorjin
05-06-2008, 07:47 PM
i think this one will fare better especially with kids and tweens....
based solely on the colour....
even if it doesn't taste the greatest...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-06-2008, 08:34 PM
OMG! mmm... blue raspberry...

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/homer_drooling.jpg

Popboy
05-07-2008, 11:55 AM
i think this one will fare better especially with kids and tweens....
based solely on the colour....
even if it doesn't taste the greatest...

Hmm, never thought of that, I just remembered those Chubby Soda Pops and their kid flavoured offerings like Blue Cotton Candy, which are equally as disgusting.

Oh well, i'll just stick with Pepsi's Crush soda offerings as it seems like Coca-Cola has officially killed the Fanta brand for me, just like Frito Lay's killed Hostess...

iluvsurge220
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Why aren't fanta flavors all released nationally? All we have here in KY is orange and grape. Strawberry, I have seen more of lately, but I have never seen pineapple, never seen blue raspberry, never saw apple, never saw citrus, never saw peach here at all. When I would go down south to Georgia/Florida I would see apple and peach. I would like to try all of the fanta flavors at least once, but if they don't sell here then it looks like I will never get to try them.

Supra TT
05-13-2008, 06:39 PM
You prolly dont have all those flavors becuase in your territory you do not have the clientel..... We have ORange and grape but 20miles to the south the have orange, grape, strawberry, pineapple etc

CareerNetwork
05-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Never seen this flavor in the US before. Looks good though.

yeahuno
05-25-2008, 01:30 AM
I agree, Fanta should release all flavors nationwide. Where I live we only have orange and grape.

Supra TT
05-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Does not make sense to release all flavors nationwide....if you do not have the demographics for these flavors its not worth only a few cases.....you will be taking up precious space in your cold vaults, coolers, etc. You can use that space for the new products or stuff that sells.

Mr Zabe
05-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Does not make sense to release all flavors nationwide....if you do not have the demographics for these flavors its not worth only a few cases.....you will be taking up precious space in your cold vaults, coolers, etc. You can use that space for the new products or stuff that sells. You make a good point and I agree with it. IMO...The Fanta brand would be more appealing to broader a demographic if Coca Cola were to re-tool/improve the quality if it. As I see it now, Fanta is more of a 2nd tear brand.