PDA

View Full Version : Who distributes the following: Rockstar, Monster, SoBe?

sjaguar13
05-08-2008, 02:59 AM
From what I read, Pepsi handles Monster and Coke handles Rockstar. From what I found, Pepsi is handling Amp and Coke handles Full Throttle. Who is now distributing Rockstar, Monster, and SoBe?

Are they using independent distributors or distributing themselves? How do I find a local distributor?

dopie opie
05-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Rockstar = Coke
Sobe = Amp = Pepsi
Monster = Budweiser

john2735
05-08-2008, 08:39 PM
here in michigan we (7up) sell monster

fusion
05-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Where I live, Coke has Monster and Canada Dry has Rockstar.

It's different across the country - we need to know where you are in order to answer the question for your area.

sjaguar13
05-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Pepsi definitely has Amp. I am meeting the distributor tomorrow. I don't know if they do SoBe or not. I emailed Coke, and I am hoping the local distributor contacts me soon. I still don't know if they have Rockstar or not, but at least I can ask about Full Throttle. I contacted two Budweiser distributors. One didn't have Monster, but had Jones Soda, which I was also looking for. The other did have Monster.

So if SoBe is Pepsi and Rockstar is Coke, I should be good. I am in Barberton, Ohio.

sjaguar13
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM
SoBe is in fact distributed through Pepsi, but the prices suck. I can go to a grocery store and get better deals. It was kind of a waste of time. I am hoping Coke does a little better, if they have Rockstar.

dopie opie
05-09-2008, 08:32 PM
what exactly are you looking for ??

sjaguar13
05-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I am looking to sell energy drinks. I would like Rockstar, Monster, and SoBe. A discount grocery store had Rockstar for a while, but now they don't. Rockstar sold well. Full Throttle didn't. I was told that Monster and SoBe Adrenaline Rush would be more popular than Full Throttle. I would like to try those as well as find a releaible supplier of Rockstar.

francoenergy99
05-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I think Hansen's and Coca-Cola are partners; because yesterday I was at Path Mark yesterday and I seen Monster in a Coca-Cola machine. Rockstar might be on there on and I think Sobe is also, because I know they make Iced tea Sobe.

RedBullFan
05-11-2008, 11:12 PM
In the Northwest:
Pepsi=Amp and Sobe
Coke=Full Throttle
local Bud distributor=Monster
local Coors distributor=Rockstar