PDA

View Full Version : Product Sampling

05-10-2008, 01:40 PM
I am looking for feedback regarding the BevNet Classifieds and whether or not you would recommend them for posting of product sampling opportunities? For example, we have an immediate opportunity for brands to sample energy drinks, bottled water, ready-to-drink teas/coffees, juices/juice drinks and enhanced or functional beverages (sports drinks) as well as conventional carbonated soft drinks at special events such as the Half Yearly Sales at Nordstrom stores. Various levels and markets available from as little as 5 stores in Southern California to more than 100 locations in 28 states. So, would advertising this opportunity on BevNet's Classifieds be money well spent, or can you recommend a better option?

greg
05-12-2008, 11:37 AM
The onlime ads are effective. I alwasy got great feedback from them when I used them. I also got favorable feedback when I advertised in their paper publication( Beverage Spectrum).

For me the Bev Spectrum was great because the mag never gets thrown away and it can be picked up many different people from many different levels while it sits in one guys office. It is natural to thumb through a trade mag while waiting for a guy to get off the phone or while he tries to reach a customer, etc.

CareerNetwork
05-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I haee no experience in this but it makes plenty of since to advertise there, don't waste this opportunity.