PDA

View Full Version : I love working for PBG because of things like this...

lordmadone
05-15-2008, 10:43 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/jmpitty/newdews.jpg

Tried all three..snagged about six extra haha..thats all thats left after I blessed some people with a product that hasnt been released in grocery stores in my area just yet.

Wilberry one is good..its like baja blast..the rasberry with citrus is reminiscent of pepsi blue although better zing to it..and the strawberry melon one was definately the best of the bunch..my personal vote at my pbg dewmocracy rally and debate :).

Soda-MN-Good
05-15-2008, 11:01 PM
hmm, brag much?

Oh well, I'm sure it's just jealousy

Supra TT
05-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Baja Blast, god that tastes awful.....there are people out there that still drink that?

lordmadone
05-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Just sharing one of the perks thats all :).

iluvsurge220
05-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Are you kidding me? Baja Blast is amazing!!! It's the only Mountain Dew worth drinking. None of the others are any good, except for an occasional Livewire. Hopefully one of these, or all three of these new Dew's will be good.

mjb1124
05-17-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm drinking a Revolution now. It has a nice light berry flavor. I can see where people are coming from with the Baja Blast comparison, though it's definitely not the same formula.

I've spotted the other two as well, and will try them over the next few days before making my vote.