PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Rancher Sodas spotted at Dollar General

drpep
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Seems like several times a year a poster is asking about Jolly Rancher soda. I noticed that Dollar General has some. Maybe yours will, maybe it won't.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-26-2008, 10:48 PM
BTW, here in Aguascalientes, Jolly Rancher Sodas from U.S. are now available at Soriana supermarket, I want to buy one, so I wanted to ask you which flavor do you recommend me... apple?... blueberry? (and also Bubble Yum soda is available)

mjb1124
05-26-2008, 11:09 PM
I was in a Dollar General during my trip to upstate NY this weekend, and I don't remember seeing any JR soda. Maybe it just didn't catch my attention.

Android
05-27-2008, 04:10 AM
BTW, here in Aguascalientes, Jolly Rancher Sodas from U.S. are now available at Soriana supermarket, I want to buy one, so I wanted to ask you which flavor do you recommend me... apple?... blueberry? (and also Bubble Yum soda is available)

Do they have the Cinnamon Fire Cherry combination one? (I think that was what it was) That's the only one I've tried and I thought it was OK.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Do they have the Cinnamon Fire Cherry combination one? (I think that was what it was) That's the only one I've tried and I thought it was OK.

No... as far as I remember, they only have blue raspberry, watermelon, orange and green apple...

drpep
05-27-2008, 09:58 PM
The Jolly Rancher I saw was not in the soda set but an aisle with summer items. It may not be in all DGs.

Android
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
No... as far as I remember, they only have blue raspberry, watermelon, orange and green apple...

Yeah I think they dropped the Cinnamon Cherry Fire one, too bad, it was the one I liked. I saw a "new cherry" flavor at a store in town today.

The Bevnet does have a review and picture of the Cinnamon Cherry Fire one:

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/jolly_rancher/
-Andy

Wegee
08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I seen it for the first time ever at Meijers in Bowling Green, OH on Aug 2, 2009. Have never seen it before cause if we had my daughter would have had it.

fusion
08-03-2009, 08:36 PM
The brand is produced/distributed by Elizabeth Beverages, which is one of countless subsidiaries of Honickman Enterprises. They're bottled at his Pepsi/Canada Dry plant in Pennsauken NJ (code HJ), but the address of the company is New Castle DE, which I think is the same address as the new distribution center located there.

Recently I found 1L at Kmart here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/jolly1L.jpg

Four flavors: Green apple, watermelon, cherry, and blue raspberry. $1 each.